MD+ Cover Art

Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 22:50



Last edited by Polargames on Sun 8 Mar 2020 - 1:24; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Link fixing)
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 22:55

MD+ logo
MD+ Cover Art Md10
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 22:56

Cover Art has been added to my drive for MD+ games. Look for the MD+ Folder.

Coming Soon will be art examples.
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by MadK9 on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 23:22

Not sure i will cover this system, as very unlikely i will get one of the devices, and as theres no current Emu.

This might change ofc, but for now no plans to do them.

MadK9

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Sat 19 Oct 2019 - 20:26

MadK9 wrote:Not sure i will cover this system, as very unlikely i will get one of the devices, and as theres no current Emu.

This might change ofc, but for now no plans to do them.

That's fine, I was just making sure to have everyone listed when I was given the ok to make the cover art area. When and/or if you want to make them please let me know so I can include it as a example. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 10 Dec 2019 - 13:47

MD+ Cover Art Michae10

Cover art for MJ's Moonwalker. All rights belong to there respected parties, I just found this on google. It will be in my drive as well
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Sat 25 Jan 2020 - 14:56

Nice cover Polargames! Very Happy

I made a blank MD+ cover. Wink
MD+ Cover Art Cover11
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Mon 27 Jan 2020 - 15:12

Brutapode89 wrote:Nice cover Polargames! Very Happy

I made a blank MD+ cover. Wink
MD+ Cover Art Cover11

Awesome work Very Happy , I really like it Smile
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 13:58

MD+ Cover Art Golden10

Cover Art for the game Golden Axe. All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google.
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by RetrogamerX on Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 15:16

Polargames wrote:MD+ Cover Art Golden10

Cover Art for the game Golden Axe. All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google.

I can't get the pic's to show up on the MD+ games? Where do I do the MD+ folder
RetrogamerX
RetrogamerX
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 18 Feb 2020 - 19:59

RetrogamerX wrote:
Polargames wrote:MD+ Cover Art Golden10

Cover Art for the game Golden Axe. All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google.

I can't get the pic's to show up on the MD+ games?  Where do I do the MD+ folder

I think as of now, cover art has not been installed into the firmware, but I think it might be coming soon. Right now, I would put the cover art in the same folder as the game is in. I hope that helps Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Mon 24 Feb 2020 - 8:55

MD+ Cover Art Golden10

MD+ Cover Art Michae10

Here is another cover for Golden Axe & Michael Jackson's Moonwalker in MD+ Wink
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 1:31

Brutapode89 wrote:MD+ Cover Art Golden10

MD+ Cover Art Michae10

Here is another cover for Golden Axe & Michael Jackson's Moonwalker in MD+ Wink


Awesome Job! Very Happy Keep up the great work.
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Mon 2 Mar 2020 - 10:54

Thanks Polargames. And here is another MD+ cover with Ys III: Wanderers from Ys Wink
MD+ Cover Art Ys_iii10
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 3 Mar 2020 - 23:37

Brutapode89 wrote:Thanks Polargames. And here is another MD+ cover with Ys III: Wanderers from Ys Wink
MD+ Cover Art Ys_iii10

Your very welcome :-D and Great Job again. Very Happy

Have you made a gdrive or mega account for your art work yet? If you have could you please send me the link so I can add you on to the main post?
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 12:02

Are Google Drive & Mega free?
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 12:16

Brutapode89 wrote:Are Google Drive & Mega free?

Yes, they are both free :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by valken on Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 19:48

I made some longbox designs for MD+ games. I know they can't technically be run off a CD but I wanna make disc backups for the MD+ games I enjoy. I can upload the print files if anyone wants them.

MD+ Cover Art Golden10
MD+ Cover Art Mjm10
MD+ Cover Art Outrun10
MD+ Cover Art Sor211
MD+ Cover Art Sor2211
MD+ Cover Art Stride11
MD+ Cover Art Ys310

valken
Newcomer

Since : 2020-03-04

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 15:16

valken wrote:I made some longbox designs for MD+ games. I know they can't technically be run off a CD but I wanna make disc backups for the MD+ games I enjoy. I can upload the print files if anyone wants them.

MD+ Cover Art Golden10
MD+ Cover Art Mjm10
MD+ Cover Art Outrun10
MD+ Cover Art Sor211
MD+ Cover Art Sor2211
MD+ Cover Art Stride11
MD+ Cover Art Ys310



Great Job, I really like them a lot Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by valken on Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 16:56

I changed the front to not show a knock off seal of approval since I'm not a fan of those on reproductions.

MD+ Cover Art Golden11
MD+ Cover Art Outrun11
MD+ Cover Art Ys311

valken
Newcomer

Since : 2020-03-04

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Thu 5 Mar 2020 - 22:51

valken wrote:I changed the front to not show a knock off seal of approval since I'm not a fan of those on reproductions.

MD+ Cover Art Golden11
MD+ Cover Art Outrun11
MD+ Cover Art Ys311

I 100% agree with your decision, and the new format looks awesome!!Smile
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 28 Jul 2020 - 16:26

Cover art for toejam and earl, All rights belong to there respected parties, I just found this on google. MD+ Cover Art Toejam10

It's in the drive also. Very Happy
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Wed 5 Aug 2020 - 23:47

MD+ Cover Art Topgea10


Cover Art for Top Gear 2. All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Cover Art Empty Re: MD+ Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Fri 7 Aug 2020 - 17:06

Just wanted to let y'all know I do have a cover for Rock N' Roll Racing. I did not post the cover on here because I have read the comments for the game that there might be an issue, so until I know for sure, It will not be posted but you can find it in my drive. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Cover Art Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum