MD+ Wishlist

Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by pepillopev on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 9:30

@ToAll Post any requests to be added to the MD+ wish list here.

pepillopev

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Brutapode89 on Fri 18 Oct 2019 - 11:54

- Crusader of Centy with PAL French version (Soleil) and other languages
- Light Crusader with PAL French version and other languages
- Landstalker with PAL French version and other languages
- The Story of Thor: Beyond Oasis with PAL French version (La L├ęgende de Thor) and other languages
- Phantasy Star IV
- Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
- QuackShot starring Donald Duck
- World of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck
- Aladdin
- Contra: Hard Corps
- Castlevania: Bloodlines
- Mega Man: The Wily Wars
- Pulseman (Patched English translation)
- Wonder Boy in Monster World
- Monster World IV (Patched English translation)
- James Pond 2: Codename RoboCod

and other good games--
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by pepillopev on Fri 6 Dec 2019 - 8:10

ToAll Relikk, shared this link with me. Figured to pass it along here. This is from the TerraOnion folks themselves.

https://twitter.com/AlexK1DD/status/1202610565983682560

pepillopev

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Polargames on Sat 7 Dec 2019 - 0:30

The Revenge of Shinobi, Final Fight, Samurai Shodown, Castlevania: Bloodlines,Mortal Kombat II,WWF Royal Rumble,Altered Beast
Polargames
Polargames

MD+ Wishlist Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by RetrogamerX on Fri 13 Dec 2019 - 15:48

Yes, Revenge of Shinobi,Castlevania Bloodlines ,Shinobi III, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Hyperstone Heist.
RetrogamerX
RetrogamerX
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Projekt Pat on Tue 4 Feb 2020 - 9:15

I'd like a Sonic spinball md+. At least some of the remastered tracks exist on the Sonic boom CD.

Projekt Pat
Newcomer

Since : 2020-02-04

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by eyeon on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 4:53

Revenge of Shinobi! I bought "The Super Shinobi & Works" CD in hopes that someone can make this happen. It's the original tracks, but all the samples are in high quality. It also has an arranged version of "China Town" that is gloriously 80s sounding.

eyeon
Newcomer

Since : 2020-04-11

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by eyeon on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 21:24

If anyone wants to give it a shot (my Revenge of Shinobi idea) I can provide the audio files and some money for the time it takes. I'd really like to see it happen, it's what the CD version should have been.

eyeon
Newcomer

Since : 2020-04-11

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Brutapode89 on Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 13:49

What are Megadrive games in development?
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Relikk on Sun 28 Jun 2020 - 16:09

None that we're aware of.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Basara on Tue 7 Jul 2020 - 13:47

Mhh... Thinking of a Thunderforce IV MD+ Version...
Basara
Basara
Rope
Rope

Since : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Relikk on Tue 7 Jul 2020 - 15:20

Basara wrote:Mhh... Thinking of a Thunderforce IV MD+ Version...

What would you replace it with, though?

To me, Thunder Force IV is akin to Super Castlevania IV, Contra III and Mystical Ninja. Games that never needed an alternative soundtrack because they were already incredible, and a true benchmark of 16-bit console soundtracks.

Personally, I think the only reason I would ever patch TFIV would be so I could use the original soundtrack without the voice samples interrupting it.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by pimpman321 Yesterday at 1:08

Relikk wrote:
Basara wrote:Mhh... Thinking of a Thunderforce IV MD+ Version...

What would you replace it with, though?

To me, Thunder Force IV is akin to Super Castlevania IV, Contra III and Mystical Ninja. Games that never needed an alternative soundtrack because they were already incredible, and a true benchmark of 16-bit console soundtracks.

Personally, I think the only reason I would ever patch TFIV would be so I could use the original soundtrack without the voice samples interrupting it.

Imagine with a soundtrack like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

pimpman321
Newcomer

Since : 2020-07-10

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Relikk Yesterday at 4:34

pimpman321 wrote:Imagine with a soundtrack like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

Yuck. No thanks. But hey, if someone ever decides to patch it then anyone can add anything they like to it.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by pimpman321 Yesterday at 4:41

Relikk wrote:
pimpman321 wrote:Imagine with a soundtrack like that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

Yuck. No thanks. But hey, if someone ever decides to patch it then anyone can add anything they like to it.

? Really? Taste really differs.... or did you just not listen to it longer than 40 seconds? Razz (Conn)

But you are right. If someone just could start it then you can add your own taste of music to it.
Yes

pimpman321
Newcomer

Since : 2020-07-10

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Relikk Yesterday at 5:10

I know half of the original soundtrack is mimicking a metal type style and it works well within the game itself using the YM chip, but I just dislike metal covers of video game soundtracks in general. Stuff like the MSU1 Mega Man X and Turtles In Time metal versions do absolutely nothing for me.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by pimpman321 Yesterday at 5:18

Relikk wrote:I know half of the original soundtrack is mimicking a metal type style and it works well within the game itself using the YM chip, but I just dislike metal covers of video game soundtracks in general. Stuff like the MSU1 Mega Man X and Turtles In Time metal versions do absolutely nothing for me.

How about that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_rIZj7JYZg

https://sebdoom.bandcamp.com/album/lightning-force-iv

sebdoom composed close to the original

pimpman321
Newcomer

Since : 2020-07-10

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by Relikk Yesterday at 18:40

Much better. Retaining some of the original sound definitely helps.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum