Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past - Page 2 Empty Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past

Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past - Page 2 Image2

Patch Download v1.0:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1fFfzukt_NaBV8JSd1HZTRuMxiC2wkCAh

Patch (via ups patcher) to The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (USA) no header (1024KB)

Zelda's wish has had a different outcome than expected, leading to a world not so different from her original...

-Minor over world modifications
-All dungeons were modified
-Medium difficulty

Enjoy

Update version 1.0.2: Changed Ganon's Tower to eliminate possible softlock.

Last edited by SkierLink on Sun 31 Jan 2021 - 0:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated with the latest version)
SkierLink

Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past - Page 2 Image213

Since : 2020-06-27

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Legend of Zelda - Echoes of the Past :: Comments

Post Tue 26 Apr 2022 - 18:36 by wizzrobemaster

currently in hyrule castle but in the intro i would have an alternative means to get bombs if you run out unless there is a way and i have not found it.

if not then you can have a potential soft lock. also in the tower of hera, one of the pits near the big chest does not line up correctly.

when falling through the floor in the "moldorm" fight you can land on the flame bar where damage is unavoidable.

one of the pits causes you to land on the wall in the same dungeon.

the statue puzzle in hyrule castle can cause you to get stuck where you need to force the magic mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 26 Apr 2022 - 23:24 by wizzrobemaster

just made it to the dark world and one of the heart piece locations ins inescapable without the ocarina. i suggest fixing this so a soft lock without save/quit does not occur.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 2 May 2022 - 19:51 by wizzrobemaster

turtle rock has a potential bug where you can get stuck in the central room if the somaria platform slides to the torch. also skull woods and temple of darkness have missable rooms. i suggest moving the small keys somewhere else to prevent this from happening.

ice tower has a locked door that cannot be unlocked from the bottom and the boss key door is only locked on one side.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 4 May 2022 - 0:08 by wizzrobemaster

in misery mire, i would also fix the dark room with the blade trap and bottomless pit. it is way too time tight and narrow here.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2