Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1

Go down

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1 Empty Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1

Post by Damniel Thu 22 Apr 2021 - 21:06

Hello, I have this project in mind, although if an expert in msu1 offers to give it the deserved change of music that this game needs, it would be appreciated.

Damniel
Newcomer

Since : 2019-01-13

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1

Post by Brutapode89 Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 13:18

Yes but don't forget that Conn's retired. You must ask other members for that Wink Not me, because I don' know make a SNES game and a Game Boy game into MSU-1, sorry.

Last edited by Brutapode89 on Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 14:09; edited 3 times in total
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1

Post by Damniel Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 13:42

Brutapode89 wrote:Yes but don't forget Conn he's retired. Thus, you must ask other members for that Wink Not me, because I don' know make a SNES game and a Game Boy game into MSU-1, sorry.
Well, Brutapode89, I am exposing this project without saying that you do it expressly Very Happy . My intention is that someone who looks at this website, sees this edited video and knows about hack msu1 can do it because the game would give a big change for the better, changing the stinky original soundtrack for the original anime and knowing a lot of fans who have Dragon Ball Z may be a great idea. It is a pity that there are people who can do it and have retired but hey we cannot force anyone to change their mind, of course.
I have no idea how to do it, that's why I expose this game that deserves an msu1 hack Woot!! .

Damniel
Newcomer

Since : 2019-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperFeistyFox Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 15:49

https://www.romhacking.net/translations/326/ When I try to play this fan translation on my FX Pak Pro, if I either let it go to the story demo or I start the game and it shows Raditz at the intro, the screen glitches up bad and crashes my system in a way that I have to turn off the system and reboot it. How did you get it working on your end? It works on my PC and my SNES Mini.

SuperFeistyFox
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2020-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Fri 23 Apr 2021 - 16:15

Emulators will be more forgiving of bad code that doesn't translate well to real hardware, mostly because those patches were developed using emulators, and maybe not with the most accurate available emulators. It's entirely possible it's a genuine bug, but it could also be that it crashes on real hardware because of conflicts or bad code.
Relikk
Relikk

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Fri 30 Apr 2021 - 11:20

If anyone codes this MSU, I'll do the PCM work. Most of the music should be quite easy to find with as many Dragonball music CDs there are.

edale

Dragon Ball Z Super Saiya Densetsu MSU1 Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum