Tales Of Phantasia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tales Of Phantasia - Page 2 Empty Tales Of Phantasia

SPC placeholder until MSU recording is available.

- Patch v8 -

Tales Of Phantasia (by Conn):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/top_msu1.zip

- PCM Pack -

Arranged Tales Of Phantasia Complete (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Mm4AQRAT#wPN1y1O6wHtwXvWbNFBp_rghJOROlSMj5MR-XHPAPJw

Arranged by Relikk + Narikiri Dungeon X track swaps by Brutapode, normalised by darthvaderx
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/FD4CRKqD#vLoINfuq6Yr9aIk8mLvFxP5bpjumYJ4JDg3xMXKM5BY

- Track Map -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eOhK7IITQRbWvyn3l4dZ-75ZQhtGDd4nq589Le8OXtY

Note:
This patch is still beta (no playthrough has been accomplished), report bugs here.

Also we are missing two tracks:

Relikk wrote:To anyone that is testing, we need save states where these two tracks play in-game as they are apparently inaccessible from the sound test menu...
Harvest Festival

Lonely Twilight

Last edited by Relikk on Mon 3 May 2021 - 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Relikk
Relikk

Tales Of Phantasia - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Tales Of Phantasia :: Comments

Brutapode89

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 13:43 by Brutapode89

darthvaderx wrote:
Conn wrote:@darthvaderx,
If you want me to place your pack at the first post let me know please, maybe also with a name label (orchestra or whatever)

This pack is simply the work of Brutapode89 with the tracks normalized by me, I'm very sorry that no one here had the interest to check it out to give an opinion.

Don't worry, I'll try it and I'll give you my opinion Wink

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 15:06 by Brutapode89

(Bis)

I think it's better to just down one level the volume.
No. It's already better like that Smile Don't change anything. Thanks darthvaderx.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 17:48 by Conn

This pack is simply the work of Brutapode89 with the tracks normalized by me, I'm very sorry that no one here had the interest to check it out to give an opinion
No objection to put it on first post, so it gets more interest, however it looks a bit incomplete (27 vs 74 tracks). (vs means versus, brutapodes pack has only 27 tracks, while Relikk has 74 tracks.
I'd rather like to update with a complete set though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 18:09 by darthvaderx

Conn wrote:
This pack is simply the work of Brutapode89 with the tracks normalized by me, I'm very sorry that no one here had the interest to check it out to give an opinion
No objection to put it on first post, so it gets more interest, however it looks a bit incomplete (27 vs 74 tracks). (vs means versus, brutapodes pack has only 27 tracks, while Relikk has 74 tracks.

No no, by no means am I asking to put this set in the first post, it turns out that Brutapode39 presented alternative tracks to be used precisely with the Relikk set, but people here were complaining that this version was too loud in comparison with the original, so I normalized it myself so that one matched the other. Now it's up to Brutapode89 itself whether to use them or not, OK?

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 18:14 by Brutapode89

Conn wrote:

O.K., Conn. I'll take care of it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Brutapode89

Post Thu 8 Jul 2021 - 21:14 by Brutapode89

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 9 Jul 2021 - 2:07 by Conn

ok, added to first post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: