Zelda 1 in Zelda 3

Go down

Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 Empty Zelda 1 in Zelda 3

Post by creyzimaster Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 0:19

Yesterday was the first day I tried to do an Romhack of Zelda 3 with Hyrule Magic. But I'm unable to produce anything good. So i asked myself if anyone tried to do an Romhack where the complete Zelda 1 is remade in A Link to the Past? Because it would be awesome and it would be even better if the minimap was used so that the game guides you through the game because I'm not smart enough to play Zelda 1 without a online guide.

creyzimaster
Newcomer

Since : 2022-10-31

Back to top Go down

Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 Empty Re: Zelda 1 in Zelda 3

Post by Letterbomb Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 19:59

creyzimaster wrote:Yesterday was the first day I tried to do an Romhack of Zelda 3 with Hyrule Magic. But I'm unable to produce anything good. So i asked myself if anyone tried to do an Romhack where the complete Zelda 1 is remade in A Link to the Past? Because it would be awesome and it would be even better if the minimap was used so that the game guides you through the game because I'm not smart enough to play Zelda 1 without a online guide.

Yep, I have actually been recreating Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 among my many other projects I have lol
Here's the map so far (Click the image to see the full map):
Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 Zelda-1-in-3
Obviously not all of the map is there but that's how much I got done of it, may go back to it at some point.
Letterbomb
Letterbomb

Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 Image211

Since : 2020-03-01

Back to top Go down

Zelda 1 in Zelda 3 Empty Re: Zelda 1 in Zelda 3

Post by creyzimaster Tue 1 Nov 2022 - 20:43

This is beautiful let me know if you continue working on that. I'm not that good at hacking or anything related to this but do you think it would be possible to make the mini-map show which dungeon to go next like it did in the OG Zelda 3. Even though I got no experience in Rom-Hacking I wanna say if you need help with this I'm very much interessed in helping you.

creyzimaster
Newcomer

Since : 2022-10-31

Back to top Go down