Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases - Page 9 Empty Re: Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases

Post by triforce89 Sat 15 Jul 2023 - 8:20

ArcadeTV wrote:I'm planning to release a "Sonic Patch Spree Bundle", including at least 4 Sonic games at once.

For Sonic 3 I want your opinion and prefered options:

1. Just Sonic 3, nothing fancy, MD+ is enough to add.
  2. Sonic 3 Complete MD+ with *my* options which *I* have set in the customiser (https://www.s3complete.org/customiser/)
  3. Total Control over version and features of Sonic 3/S&K, so ArcadeTV needs to come up with a smart patching tool.

Sonic 3 Complete with Sonic 3 AIR music.

Would a patch not work with any S3C combination of non-music customization?

I don't know what your options are. I use: detailed_save_screen.ips, sk_monitor_behaviour.ips, knux_pink_pal.ips, mushroom_hill.ips - which shouldn't impact music.

triforce89
Newcomer

Since : 2023-07-15

Back to top Go down

Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases - Page 9 Empty Re: Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases

Post by Robertson Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 5:06

I am noticing here in the forum that mega drive games have not been released in MD+ format for a long time, if the problem is the songs I have here several good quality songs to be added to mega drive games with cd sound.

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2023-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 7:11

No, it has nothing to do with audio. It's about active coders to create and maintain patches, and at the moment there are none.
Relikk
Relikk

Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases - Page 9 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sat 2 Sep 2023 - 17:12

Relikk wrote:No, it has nothing to do with audio. It's about active coders to create and maintain patches, and at the moment there are none.

A few months ago Arcade TV was here, did he retire again? He no longer posts anything.
I remember that he had said that he was about to finish sonic patches 1,2 and 3

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2021-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sat 2 Sep 2023 - 17:39

He had a child in the past year, became busy at work again, and probably got some burnout or lost interest seeing as nobody was testing or providing feedback for the patches he made. Instead people were constantly requesting other stuff. He may be back again eventually, but who knows.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Sun 3 Sep 2023 - 1:52

Relikk wrote:He had a child in the past year, became busy at work again, and probably got some burnout or lost interest seeing as nobody was testing or providing feedback for the patches he made. Instead people were constantly requesting other stuff. He may be back again eventually, but who knows.

Ho that I'm sorry that he withdrew again. But family comes first. A friend composed the soundtrack for shinobi 3 and he told me that he would like to hear it in the game and I thought I would come and see if he has the time and could help us with the patch.

cpx77 did a great job with the complete OST for Shinobi III, I recently wrote to him and he told me that there was no problem in using his tracks, in fact he would like to play Shinobi again with his music once the credits are given.  The complete list in high quality is on sound cloud. But unfortunately there is no patch for shinobi 3. Very strange that no one has tried it, being one of the essentials of Sega Megadrive.

https://www.youtube.com/@videogamemusicrenditionsby7625/videos

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by infinest Wed 14 Feb 2024 - 13:06

I can make an MD+ patch for Shinobi III if i get the wave files for it.
The original files are preferred. No rips.
infinest
infinest
Rope
Rope

Since : 2024-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 14 Feb 2024 - 13:46

I've left a message for the original author on one of their videos. Let's see if they can supply the files.

EDIT: The author has agreed to supply me with the WAV files. So we should be good to go soon.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Fri 16 Feb 2024 - 20:14

Relikk wrote:I've left a message for the original author on one of their videos. Let's see if they can supply the files.

EDIT: The author has agreed to supply me with the WAV files. So we should be good to go soon.
Well, great news!!!!

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by CapricornX Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 20:25

Hey everyone,

I’m CapricornX (CPX77). Many thanks to Relikk for inviting me to join the forum! I'm glad to see my “renditions” patched on the MD+ / MSU-MD.

Currently, I’m in the process of completing “The Revenge of Shinobi” OST. Only two tracks remain, along with the short “jingles.” Last night, whilst working on “Long Distance,” my work vanished into the digital abyss due to a DAW freeze while tweaking a VST.

Once the OST is finished and ready, I’d happily share the .wav files, if you are interested in creating a new MD+ / MSU-MD patch.

Cheers!

CapricornX
Newcomer

Since : 2024-02-18

https://www.youtube.com/@videogamemusicrenditionsby7625/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 22:34

CapricornX wrote:Hey everyone,

I’m CapricornX (CPX77). Many thanks to Relikk for inviting me to join the forum! I'm glad to see my “renditions” patched on the MD+ / MSU-MD.

Currently, I’m in the process of completing “The Revenge of Shinobi” OST. Only two tracks remain, along with the short “jingles.” Last night, whilst working on “Long Distance,” my work vanished into the digital abyss due to a DAW freeze while tweaking a VST.

Once the OST is finished and ready, I’d happily share the .wav files, if you are interested in creating a new MD+ / MSU-MD patch.

Cheers!
Welcome to the forum CapricornX.
Thanks for your amazing work.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 8:22

CapricornX wrote:Once the OST is finished and ready, I’d happily share the .wav files, if you are interested in creating a new MD+ / MSU-MD patch.

There's already a patch for Revenge of Shinobi here, so you can try it out with your own audio as soon as you'd like. Have a go at looping them yourself and editing the CUE file with the values, too. Each loop point is specified in sectors, or frames, and you can download one of my existing MD+ audio packs and you should be able to get the gist of it. Bearing in mind that seamless looping is only available with the MD+ standard, and not MSU-MD as that standard is emulating a CD drive.

I'm also happy to help if you need it, or to edit them if you don't have the time.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by infinest Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 12:47

@CarpricornX As Relikk already said there's already a patch out for it. Just wanted to say thank you for letting us use your remastered soundtrack for Shinobi III! Upcoming MD+ & MSU-MD Releases - Page 9 1f44d
infinest
infinest
Rope
Rope

Since : 2024-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Robertson Mon 1 Apr 2024 - 22:01

Could someone here create an md+ pacht of the Sega Genesis game Tiny Toon Adventures, I can make the songs available for anyone who wants to evaluate.

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by diablonet Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 11:19

Robertson wrote:Could someone here create an md+ pacht of the Sega Genesis game Tiny Toon Adventures, I can make the songs available for anyone who wants to evaluate.

I hope someone can help, I tried the same on Prince of Persia 2 Remastered (patch for Prince of Persia 2 prototype), but it uses a modified version of Gems, I can help on the tracks but I have not the knowledge to make the patch Sad

diablonet
Rope
Rope

Since : 2022-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Robertson Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 17:23

If my computer wasn't broken I would build my own msu patches for mega drive games. Now we just have to wait for their good will.

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by diablonet Thu 4 Apr 2024 - 9:46

Robertson wrote:If my computer wasn't broken I would build my own msu patches for mega drive games.  Now we just have to wait for their good will.
have you released an md+/msu rom patch before? what happened to your computer?

diablonet
Rope
Rope

Since : 2022-05-09

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum