Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Empty Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future!

Post by kurrono Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 14:58

Hi I will like to see in the future..I know somebody got it on plans..but he's busy right now so I understand ..I just wanna see in the future.I got pcms ready from actraiser suite..and I got the other songs from YouTube he was thinkin to add..I just need. Separate them..I'll do that tonight..hope u see this DS!
kurrono
kurrono

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Empty Re: Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future!

Post by kurrono Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 1:05

Hello guys.. i got the pcm ready for a game is on DS list just waitning for the right day to come... 【ActRaiser All Tracks】アクトレイザー 全曲【MIDI Orchestra】...im goin to upload them to dropbox..
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Empty Re: Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future!

Post by HappyKool Sun 14 Jun 2015 - 4:22

i like OUIIIIIIIIII Kurrono Smile

HappyKool
Hardhat Beetle
Hardhat Beetle

Since : 2015-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 10:50

I will be done after Chrono Trigger, I negleted that project for far too long
DarkShock
DarkShock

Since : 2014-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 13:34

Thank you u the man.. i got the pcms ready on my dropbox i just need Colines to loop them..
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Colines Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 18:26

It's gonna be better wait DarkShock to finish the Chrono Trigger hack, as soon as he get started to work on Act Raiser, I will loop the soundtrack ;D
Colines
Colines

Since : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 20:11

If I may make the request of DKC1 and DKC3 sometime as well Embarassed
DKC3 should be simple as the sound engine is similar to DKC2 I think, and there's already a hack by Mattrizzle:
http://www.dkc-atlas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2073

Here's the list of top sold games
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System_video_games

Maybe a Street Fighter version should also be enhanced sometime.
Conn
Conn

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 23:26

Street fighter or castlevania dracula x or...super ghouls n ghosts?
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 5:23

hehe, a long way to go... maybe we are lucky and collines and/or others will step into msu after his fabulous mario msu+, so darkshock gets disburdened.
Conn
Conn

Act Raiser! Not a request but..any time in future! Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 9:27

Is very Kong way to go .I saw dark shock video doing top gear 2 it took him like 4hours or mire to hack it..more songs the game has .takes longer time. Hacking games no EZ.
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Colines Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 22:47

Actually, kurrono had a great idea, after I get done with my basic relearning of the inner working of the SNES, those hacks suggested will be my top priorities, Drakon already did MSU-1 versions of them, so just to screw with him, I'm planning to release them freely and open-source =3
Colines
Colines

Since : 2015-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 22:51

Cool..Colines I'm trying to learn assembly too..more priority than having a sexy woman..no kidding..long lives Super Nes CD Music.Msu-1
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 9:31

Colines wrote:Actually, kurrono had a great idea, after I get done with my basic relearning of the inner working of the SNES, those hacks suggested will be my top priorities, Drakon already did MSU-1 versions of them, so just to screw with him, I'm planning to release them freely and open-source =3

That's the good spirit ! Smile
DarkShock
DarkShock

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:40

OK here is the right spot to post my dropbox download link of actraiser music...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c906nln5e0fykw/actraiser.rar?dl=0
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 20 Dec 2015 - 22:53

I found smthing weird bout act-raiser... it uses in simulation mode 2141 and in action mode is 2140... to make it work ... gotta do a more complex msu hacking no kidding..Dark shock was right..is harder to hack..because the game breaks on hacking 2140 and 2141....so u need to do some switching..there..more complex code...
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Sun 20 Dec 2015 - 23:26

I can already tell you that the game uses the same routine for both action and simulation part, you are looking not high enough in the call stack.

Some issues I have with my current WIP code:
* The boss music AND boss AI is not triggered
* Stage clear jingle is not triggered at all
* When the level up jingle plays and the music restarts, it restart both the MSU-1 and the SPC music.

The game check for the state of the fade and/or music for sync purposes at several locations in the game, kinda like Chrono Trigger. When I found out about that, I kinda lost the will to continue for the time being.
DarkShock
DarkShock

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Sun 20 Dec 2015 - 23:32

DarkShock
DarkShock

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 1:13

oh man u the best.. i love u Michael.. i love ur videos too.. im still learning..one day i get better...You the Man DS!! Very Happy
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Thu 21 Jan 2016 - 14:43

Hey DarkShock..i have a question..i'm trying to hack super castlevania 4.. im trying to hack 0284e2 and 028459..both addresses breaks the game after entering the castle entrance.game hangs..do i need to find other pc address or that addresses need to be jmp to make the game work? im still. abeginner..iknow in some games ucant count on 2140.2141..2142 or 2143 addresses..
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 15:46

So after some people were wondering what's happening with ActRaiser, I decided to tackle it this weekend. After two years of break, turns out the missing code part was really easy after all.

I'm currently editing the music and after that I'm gonna do a playthrough of the game to make sure I didn't miss any code hijack
DarkShock
DarkShock

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 15:54

I'll be watching..Thank u so much Dark Shock..Act Raiser will be ready for some action..awesome
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShock Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 16:11

Editing the music is quite a joy, the reochestrated soundtrack is so epic, a mixture of John Williams and Basil Poledouris style
DarkShock
DarkShock

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 16:43

I ll get it the way u got it..it's great..DS
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 16:50

Ifnthe music is mono i know a way to make ot pseudo stereo
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Sun 26 Nov 2017 - 19:47

You can play it in Professional mode... to test all stages... in,simulator mode process is longer heheh
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next