Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1

Post by kurrono Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 18:28

Conn is like this game came on my mind cause we hacked btdd..and if that is done ..battlemaniacs..seserve one too...yea...its like a vision..saying me do this...it just came on my mind ..
kurrono
kurrono

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1

Post by Conn Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 19:30

Um, If the code is similar to btdd, a mute is probably out of reach for you (also I had to make massive efforts to get btdd muted)
With luck the apu code is that similar that you can simply look for corresponding code and zero analogue sequences as I did.
If not come back at me, I know now what to look for Wink
Conn
Conn

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 19:47

Thanks..no more vision after that..,i got to fix othet stuffa t home like an old xbox original i need to transfer my hdd data to other hard disk so i can format that.. i heard msu1 is running on nintendo wii..i got to rest that too.. and my sd2snes i,ordered is comming maybe next couple of weeks..from krikkz.com
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Wed 25 Apr 2018 - 21:38

So... Did the -15dB PCM's fix the volume issue, or do I need to renormalize them again?

edale

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 0:54

test it,let me know
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by edale Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 3:44

I didn't realize the patch was already posted. Tested, the -15dB PCM's seem to do the trick.

edale

Battletoads and Double Dragon MSU1 - Page 3 Image110

Since : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 16:07

Well i got this game for nes version is not msu1 ..but at least is 4 player fun...i got it from somebody ..Conn if u still like old nintendo i can send a copy to u my friend
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:44

*haha, thanks, but I'm a snes not nes fan Wink
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Fri 27 Apr 2018 - 19:48

Oh ok Cool heheh
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesker Mon 21 May 2018 - 9:02

Hello.

Would it be possible to attempt a MSU1 hack that adds to the SNES music the missing musics the other versions had?

The SNES version had all the bosses still playing the level music instead of the specific boss music. Also, in certain sub-events like the "Turbo Tunnel-esque" section of the second level, it didn't play its specific music either even though that one was placed in the last level and hence, the last level doesn't have its own music from the other versions (which is similar to the intermission music). And other game instances like the character select screen, continue screen and ending a stage didn't have their own music either.

This would fix one of the flaws of the SNES version compared to the other versions of this game, especially the Mega Drive version.

Wesker
Witch
Witch

Since : 2015-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 21 May 2018 - 9:45

You see, we hack msu into a game by using the native spc commands for track changes. If these are missing, it is quite difficult and advance asm to add these side effect free.
For this game in particular, it is maybe more effort then benefit, since it isn't a "best seller", so this feature makes only few people happy.
But maybe k has a different opinion about your request.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Mon 21 May 2018 - 15:46

What u,want is impossible.. the game is the way it is... adding boss music is not there ..no trigger.. to get value for the track u want ..is not there... ichecked a long play of battletoads double dragon..is not there...so ..we did it the way it is..i dont think what u,want might happen.
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesker Tue 22 May 2018 - 5:32

Shame. Thanks for the reply though.

This is one of the reasons why the NES and the Mega Drive versions are better. That and the gameplay, which is somewhat off in the SNES version for some reason.

Wesker
Witch
Witch

Since : 2015-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kurrono Tue 22 May 2018 - 11:53

Yea i guess.. but did u saw the 3,player version on the nes
.i got the hack...its awesome.
kurrono
kurrono

Back to top Go down

Post by golddarknes Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 7:41

liks off

golddarknes
Newcomer

Since : 2018-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 17:01

golddarknes wrote:liks off
Could you try to rephrase your concern in adequate English perhaps, please? It sounds like links off, but I do not know which, if this is what you mean.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3