Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude )

Go down

Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) Empty Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude )

Post by Arnachy69 Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 4:07

I would once again like best man Puzzle Dude thank you for learn how you edit a title menu of Zelda3 ALTTP sits alone I have with that "THE" in me stomach
How do I top that reads "The Legend Of" can keep intact without wasting anything that I may thank you again so far for all your time that you spent with me
Thanks I appreciate it tremendously fact all here how you enjoyed with your fellow forum dealing and wish you a good Christmas and a happy 2016 to be sent on behalf of me and my wife and me daughter

Here The Screens
For example i took the rom of Puzzledude ( The Puzzle Quest )
Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) 20h0g44
Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) 2ps51c5
Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) 2jbn05t

Arnachy69
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2015-09-27

Back to top Go down

Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) Empty Re: Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude )

Post by Puzzledude Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 11:47

Nice. And yes, the "puzzlequest" title is interesting. Of course it is just a little bit too long to be able to also fit "THE" into it and then load it to the above area.

There is also a possibility of a longer title below Zelda title, if you simply remove "THE LEGEND OF" completely.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude ) Empty Re: Menu Editing ( Learn by PuzzleDude )

Post by Arnachy69 Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 12:27

That's Realy strange indeed what you say bigger than 11 charakters the above tekst The Legend of Zelda get's shorter
it's the same with the " ..... "Presents lol
But i respect you and the other hakers how make this work
but i got a question for you Darklink you know him has make an remake of Zelda Iyra's Island but when i try what i do the rom still have bugs Sad

Download Here !

Arnachy69
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 15:46

That's Realy strange indeed what you say bigger than 11 charakters the above tekst The Legend of Zelda get's shorter
Judging from the above picture there should be enough room for "THE" also, you just need to write it in YYchr in the same line as the "Puzzlequest" and then load it in HM into the first line where the "Legend of" is at.

By the way, you don't need to draw each letter by hand, you can copy paste original letters for game's title made by original authors and then adopt or move them to the right spot (usually you need to move them to the left and then match with the previous letter).

but i got a question for you Darklink you know him has make an remake of Zelda Iyra's Island but when i try what i do the rom still have bugs
Lyra Islands has many bugs in the original version (released demo in 2005), which Darklink probably didn't debug.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 21 Dec 2015 - 16:05

I tested Lyra remodel a bit more. The overworld is the same as I remember it from the Demo, with all the usual problems, bugs, and unfinished areas.

Also the rom has a false file size, otodox 1.027, this should be expanded to 2MB or 1,5MB (thus the naming screen is bugged). Plus the IPS patch contains the entire rom, since it needs to be patched to non-headered original rom, but the hack has the header. This explains the heavy file size of the IPS, which is 1MB. The hack should obviously have the header removed before the IPS is made.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnachy69 Tue 22 Dec 2015 - 19:21

Naming screen i have fixed now it works for so far but i got another problem
it is not able to use Zecompress with it this is real strange

bye the way menu edting works great but i have a little problems with the THE you say the letter they to 11 diggits when it more
than The Legend what above filled with the tekst what i make from the below tekst A link To The Past

Arnachy69
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down