Are you stuck in the hack?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are you stuck in the hack?

Post by Hman Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 18:23

Hi everybody!

I really enjoy the Hack, great work!
I think I have softlocked my savegame: At the Chuck toilet I through the bow (already upgraded) into the toilet. While Chuck had my bow I saved an quitted (took the red pill) and now I have no more bow.
It wasn't a good idea to do this? Ohmygod

Edit: It is the version 1.28

Hman
Newcomer

Since : 2018-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogtripler Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:16

Hey, feel kind of dumb asking, but I’m having trouble figuring out how to beat the boss of level 6 (vaatis crypt). Feel like I’ve tried using every item to beat him and only found that the hook shot pulls those protective bubbles away. Appreciate any help and this game might be the best thing I’ve ever played. To anyone that had a hand in its creation, I’m eternally grateful.

Ogtripler
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzledude Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 19:31

Feel like I’ve tried using every item to beat him and only found that the hook shot pulls those protective bubbles away.
The same as in original game, since the ASM for bosses was not changed (unless you are using the hard version, in which they are faster and with more HP, but defeating them is the same or similar).
So once the bubbles are hookshoted you can destroy them with sword or ice rod. Once all bubbles are gone, he can be defeated with sword only, but he'll start bouncing all over the place.
Puzzledude
Puzzledude

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 5 Image213

Since : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogtripler Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 10:25

Ya know thats exactly what I thought and I swear I tried that multiple times before looking for another solution. Must have missed with my first few attacks and got impatient. Anyway thanks a lot, really enjoying this game and it’s incredible references. Kudos again to the entire team. I’ll be back if I encounter any other issues!

Ogtripler
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Tue 19 Jun 2018 - 16:05

Didn't you get the fire mushroom in this dungeon...? Wink
Conn
Conn

Are you stuck in the hack? - Page 5 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5