Star Fox

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Star Fox Empty Star Fox

-  Patch  -

Patch Revision 2, 13/Dec/2021: boss theme):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/Star_Fox_msu1_R2.zip

Mirror: https://mega.nz/file/FPdGADJZ#OjYYwsQ6_xfORRLbXSG2K4pmjtFH2cupXnZvyRXvego

-  PCM packs  -

Star Fox Restored - Church Of Kondo Pre-Release (by Aelieth):
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10mOmg_P_PWDWGpk2SRhyTq2xsx-OEAo8/view
YouTube Playlist

PCM set by daniloroxette v2 (updated Sep, 14th 2021):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/cN52BJhZ#q7Vry8T1DpNHq6n66_rbQw0B6GZVZtl026ZVY3EIUBs
YouTube Preview

PCM set by Kurrono:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!96I1wAhT!Lpb_TiatOAQ8Llwwg88zbXXbKFzd0Pbow4VtK45aONU

Alternative Intro Video (including speech):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/w2oWSLTD#1KhKRXBg3TSSHvJFf_x9y-KzXcSkssajSZXVDrYsmtI
(just replace this video with that that comes with the pcm set above)

-  Track Map  -

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_pgX2OIBm2DT4jNIeigdekD9OpZ5tVtaE5Fw2oGWPUc

Last edited by kurrono on Thu 25 Oct 2018 - 17:57; edited 3 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

Star Fox Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Star Fox :: Comments

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 21:37 by galgamesh

How come the video is so slow?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 21:52 by kurrono

Is not my video bsnes running slow that game on my Pc...

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 21:53 by galgamesh

Looks like Nintendo took your video down.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 21:54 by kurrono

No i remove it Wink..i making a new one heheh

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 21:55 by galgamesh

Oh ok. How hard is it to do MSU?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:02 by kurrono

Why u want to learn..my teachers is Pev and Conn... bro believe is not easy as u thinkk...im still learning..u need to do learn about 8bits (m) and 16 bits(M)

Plus u got to trace from 2140 to 2142.. is weird the case. On 2143
The bsnes using debugger gives u the values when stage start some areas is not there the value..cause it can be instead of 2142 ia on 2140...is tricky. After u find where the music changes next step is the mute..thats more hard to find..depending on the game

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:03 by kurrono

Im thinking on hack Bubsy the Bobcat

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:05 by galgamesh

What’s 2140? Is that where the music is stored?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:30 by kurrono

Like STA $2140
Or Lda $2140..yes find an app called asmdev on tomhacking net..it will show the opcodes..but to find out where it is u need to use a breakpoint in bsnes like 2142 mark checkmark..have u seen Conn explaining to rockslam how to find values for draculax using 2004 w..aka write... u got. 3 options
W= write
R=read
X=execute..
Well u write on 2140..or 2142.. most games are on rhose too joe and mac was on 2141

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:33 by galgamesh

I will look at the explanation you mentioned. Where can I get this Bsnes? Is it a dev kit?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 22:35 by kurrono

Bsnesnoxml.. it has the debugger included..so u want to learn..welcome to the club

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Sun 30 Sep 2018 - 23:46 by Polargames

@Kurrono Nice Job dude, Its plays great so far. Just wanted to let you know there is a spelling issue when you have to rename the game. You have bb_msu1 instead of sfx_msu1. Its no big deal or anything, I just wanted to let you know. :-) Keep up the great work.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 0:00 by kurrono

Thank u PolarGames..ur always positive here..ur so cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 0:03 by kurrono

Oh Piolar i have other game done... maybe im releasing it tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 4:24 by Tsolo

Hi Kurrono, great job porting StarFox to MSU1. By the way, I cannot download the pack of missing PCM, it seems that there is an error on the link.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 6:17 by Conn

I corrected the link, the download should work now.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 8:51 by pev

@kurrono I was sent this below via PM. Maybe you want to add another game to your belt. I'm retired and no longer doing any more MSU projects. If what is said below is correct, this will be a ballpark for you, Bud. Much luck. Apologies, in advance, for the hijacking.
Polargames wrote:I wanted to tell you that I found out that the asm for final fight 2 also works on final fight 3 almost. What I mean by almost is I have played it to level 2 and after beating up the first guy the second one does not show up so a player is stuck. I was board and was messing around and boom it worked. I wanted to let you know this because if it is possable the break point could work from FF2 on three. Now I would like to say that I am in no way trying to get another project going at all, I was just curious if it would work on the 3 one. And man I was supprised by it. I just wanted to tell you what I had found. Also please do not be mad at me for playing with the asm code, All I did was change number 2 to 3 and the msu form 2 to 3 thats it. If you want to look into this some more thats fine, I have deleated the file 100% that I had modded so do not worrie about me takeing any credit on it. I would never do that. So there you go. I hope things are well for you and that you have a great week. Thank you for reading my message:) and please again do not be mad at me for just seeing if it worked.

P.S. @polargames No, I am not mad at all, lol. Feel free to do what you want with mine or anyone else's work (this is why our code is included with the patches). Much luck in your learning adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 9:19 by pev

@Kurrono Do you need help making videos for you? The last couple of videos you made seem rather odd (out sync audio or slow). Or just wait for ShiryuGL to make them to post them for you?

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 10:56 by kurrono

Bsnes on star fox too slow...star fox ..need a faster..end system maybe like urs PEV...on return of dbl dragon i recorded at 3900 x2160 4k..that why slow too..hehe

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 11:04 by Drakonas

Does this require an OG revision Star Fox rom? Or will version 1.2 (Rev B) also work? I didn't see anything mentioned in the notes in the archive.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 11:07 by pev

@Drakonas I believe we used version 1.0 of the ROM. For now, no plans to port to higher revisions.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 13:36 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Thank u PolarGames..ur always positive here..ur so cool Very Happy

Why thank you very much kurrono for your kind words, your also cool as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 13:37 by Polargames

kurrono wrote:Oh Piolar i have other game done... maybe im releasing it tomorrow

Sweet, Cannot wait for it :-D

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 1 Oct 2018 - 13:50 by Polargames

Drakonas wrote:Does this require an OG revision Star Fox rom? Or will version 1.2 (Rev B) also work? I didn't see anything mentioned in the notes in the archive.

I just tried it with 1.2 Rev B and it does not work at all, I had tried twice and its a no go. I hope that helps

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next