Parallel Worlds Newbie

Go down

Parallel Worlds Newbie Empty Parallel Worlds Newbie

Post by Atalanta4evR on Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 12:01

Hi Zeldixers, wishing you a great start to your weekend.

So I recently gave hacks a try and have played a couple Zelda 3 hacks. Goddess of Wisdom, and Parallel Worlds , and Parallel Worlds Remodel, plus the Quest two games for PW.

I have a couple of questions before completing the 2nd quests.

1) Is the max number of hearts less than 10. I have 9.75 hearts.

2) I was following a vid and the player mentioned something about a secret room in the Castle that will take you to the Icy World.(PWQ2) is that true. The vid was from LucarioPlayer.

3) The outside visible door at the top of the Guardhouse, is it accessible? If so, clue in please.

4) That Guardhouse room on the eastern side headed towards the big chests room... it has a southern opened door and a block in barrels, is it just a red herring?

Thank you for any replies...

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Since : 2016-01-17

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Parallel Worlds Newbie Empty Re: Parallel Worlds Newbie

Post by Atalanta4evR on Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 15:10

Howdy PD, thank you for the reply. I guess I have some searching to do. I have no access to dungeon maps so I will have to visit them all to see which are out of play.

One of my favorite things about Zelda is that you can always find something new even years later.

Hoping to take a whack at your PuzzleDude's Quest soon.

You ladies and gents have a good one. Smile

Update:  I guess I won't be on a search in PWRQ2. Smile Btw, your game PuzzleDude's Quest has been added to the site so I can give it a go.  

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalanta4evR on Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 11:48

Good Morning Zeldixers, I hope you're having a great day so far.

Well PD, I'm just adding to my list of games but I love old school. and I'm actually going to sell off my very limited Nintendo gear. The computer affords me the ease of access I require.

Not to worry PD, I'll make the most of "PuzzleDude's Quest" when I begin it. Trust me I've played some OS games that I'm sure didn't measure up to your work.

If there is any help aids on it out there I won't post here for any. Smile

And I know that the game is done and not open to change. My goodness, I'd think you have learned a world of techs since then and your newer projects reflects that knowledge.

My posts to you and others like Seph and Euclid were only because for me "Zelda" is an icon of the gaming industry and one to not go drastic on. However you guys did and I enjoyed both version of PW and then GoW. Even my gaming partner who has much more knowledge than I about games has enjoyed them and compliments you guys on your work.

PD thank you for the advice... have a super day. Smile

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalanta4evR on Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 11:06

Good Morning Zeldixers, I hope you're enjoying a wonderful Tuesday.

I am puzzled by something and I'm sure you gamers who know about the mechanics of a vid game can fill me in.

I was under the impression that with enemies the kill amount was always a programmed and set amount of hits. Okay so the game "Zelda 3 Parallel Worlds Remodel Quest 2 is a hacked game so the rules may ave changed. However, I have seen a few people complete this end game and the hit amount for Ganon was always around 75 arrows give or take a few.

So why did I use 96 arrows before he went down?

Yes, I used an online site to play the game and yes, I abused SAVE and RELOAD. My magic never got to the point where i had to use a new bottle of potion, I ended the battle with full hearts (the 9 I had) and both bottles of blue potion, plus my magic meter was full except for the use to light both lanterns once. I will give you that I had less than ten errant arrows... as I said I abused reload when i got hit and when my arrows missed. Also I hit Ganon often with double hits that registered.

Now, if Ganon was programmed to explode with a certain number of hits, why did I use so many arrows.

My fear at 8 arrows was that at 0 arrows Ganon would LOL at me and I'd have to redo that battle.

Btw PD, I don't see a way to gather items after the end game. I can't get back to my file using the online vehicle. *shrugs*

Thanks guys and dolls for cluing me in.

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalanta4evR on Tue 25 Oct 2016 - 12:04

Hi PD, how are you today?

So it seems I forgot about the beginning of the battle with Ganon. I used the Cane of Byrna to protect e as i dealt sword blows to Ganon. This went on for the entire of the battle until he stopped using the trident.

Also, I seem to recall that about halfway during the arrows portion of the battle Ganon again uses the trident. However, this never happened with me. I was surprised at that... I have seen the end game of Z3PWRQ2 and I'm pretty sure Ganon brought the trident out during the arrows portion. I guess Also threw a bomb or two at him as well as the boomerang. Just to see if they'd be effective. They weren't!  Smile

Yeah, it's a shame I can't get back to the file but I played athe game enough to replay it some day even knowing I won't do 100%.

Thanks again... btw, have you seen the Parallel Worlds Glitches video by teamudf? Smile Kind'a gives us a peek into the making of a vid game ... just a peek though. He was able to get the hookshot using something called the "Dash Glitch."  Very handy looking glitch and I'd love to learn it for next play through.  Smile

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalanta4evR on Thu 27 Oct 2016 - 12:35

Good Afternoon, good to have Zeldix back up.

Thank you PuzzleDude for your concise posts on the Z3PWR/Q2 games. If i play it again I may take a different tactic with the end game. Might! Smile And in viewing both PWR and PW end games this morning, I see that in the 2nd Quest that little bugger requires a lot more arrows than I thought.  I thought he required only about 40 hits. But you posted correctly when you quoted me and replied.

Still have yet to play the PW end game. Kind'a engrossed in PuzzleDude's Quest right now.

Enjoy whatever you guys and dolls throwback today.  Smile

Atalanta4evR
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum