Patch (v3, 15/Sep/19: demo circle of life continues):
Code:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lk_msu1_patch.zip

Track Map (Final): LINK

PCM Packs:

PepilloPeV "2019" Pack (English):
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/hexbpwm0grlcw5t28mjbd3go272dhb7s
*track 15 is missing, get it from the classic.

Kurrono "Classic" Pack v5 (English):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/EyhFGYgb#_7ZuA2BpTMF0dwgo1I7HIkn-NqLHmIrbKWDYPX9_uwA

Last edited by kurrono on Sun 15 Jul 2018 - 23:53; edited 3 times in total
kurrono
kurrono

The Lion King - Page 6 Image111

Since : 2015-03-22

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Lion King :: Comments

Post Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 16:38 by Deathbyillusion

So I did download the packs from your site. When you say use a non header ROM what does that mean?

Are you saying download a unpatched version?

Also for the BLM if I get a different ROM I just need to rename it so it matches what the BLM says like the PCM files also?

Also can you provide a tutorial on how I can patch my own ROM to work with specific PCM files? Like possibly like a video tutorial on like YouTube or something cuz I'm more of a visual learner it makes it easier to understand.

I'm used to just getting pre-made Msu1 packs all combined.

I have played some other msu1 Rob hacks although I haven't tried all of them that I have on my SD card but the couple that I did try like Super Mario World and illusion of Gaia they work just fine.

I also thought about getting a different regions ROM to see if that maybe would work?

I do have a different version of Lion King that's not msu-1 that's beta 3 and I found that that was interesting that you can't use the cheat code to do the level select with that one. They've basically patched it out. I can't remember if that's like an official beta ROM or if someone else just went in and fixed bugs and stuff themselves.

Also I forgot to mention two when I go into the options menu to do the sound tests the audio plays fine through there. It's just some sort of issue when playing the actual levels. I mean I didn't go in and try every single level but the first level and the second level doesn't work but the first level boss level it will like load and pause for a second which is supposed to happen because it's loading the boss level real quick. But like I said earlier it plays fine there too.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 16:54 by nico7550

There is 2 type of rom with (most of time rom with SMC extension) or without header (most of time rom with SFC extension).
Header contain info to identifying the game, producer, region and technical aspects of the ROM.

Go to ARCHIVE.ORG, search for "no-intro romsets" and you will find allmost all the files you need.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Sun 23 Oct 2022 - 18:03 by Conn

https://www.zeldix.net/t1662-remove-header

Usually a Rom doesn't have a header so you can simply apply the patch. You can use any pcm, only the name has to be the same, for the rom, the msu and the pcm files.

I still don't know which system you are using, but as long nobody can reproduce or confirm your bug, i assume the problem is on your side.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 24 Oct 2022 - 14:33 by Deathbyillusion

You asked what system I was using.

I'm using a original North American Super NES not the SNES Mini and I'm pretty sure it's not a 1chip version as my SN is UN1381884 and from online those are SHVC-CPU-01.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 24 Oct 2022 - 18:15 by Polargames

Deathbyillusion wrote:You asked what system I was using.

I'm using a original North American Super NES not the  SNES Mini and I'm pretty sure it's not a 1chip version as my SN is UN1381884 and from online those are SHVC-CPU-01.

Hello Death, I have read your issue, and I think your issue might be your HDMI to AV converter. My friend had the same issue when he was playing his N64. He went through at least 3 of them before he pin pointed the problem. It was the converter. He fixed his issue by buying a Retrotink 2x. It's not a cheap fix, but he has not had any problems after.

https://www.retrotink.com/product-page/retrotink-2x-pro

Here is the link to what my friend uses.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 24 Oct 2022 - 18:22 by VVV18

To help you with your settings, follow the before and after CRC:

BEFORE - CRC32: C8FBFAA8

AFTER - CRC32: 047DEB06

Open (README) there you will have everything you need to understand how to patch the rom, use IPS FLOATING FLIPS or LUNAR IPS, don't put anything else in the Lion King folder,
( lk_msu1.sfc -lk_msu1.msu and the .PCM's files)

Make sure you only have these files in the folder:
lk_msu1.sfc -lk_msu1.msu and the .PCM's files.

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6