Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 5:49 by Conn

Errr... K? You didn't link the patch, but the pcm for Rocketeer Very Happy

Feel free to copy/paste the pcm links from SF2T

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:20 by Relikk

Conn wrote:Feel free to copy/paste the pcm links from SF2T

Is the heavy damage code in this at all? If it isn't then there'd be a lot of unused tracks and, as K said, the boss ending theme. If heavy damage works in this then just use the SF2T pack as Conn said.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:46 by Conn

Is the heavy damage code in this at all? If it isn't then there'd be a lot of unused tracks and, as K said, the boss ending theme. If heavy damage works in this then just use the SF2T pack as Conn said.
The heavy damage code is surely no part. But frankly, I think if the pcm set contains some more MB of unused tracks, this is really nothing to care about (it's just some HD space obsoletely used). Also the "normal" SF2T comes with the heavy damage pcm:s and are not used.

I pasted the SF2T pcm links into first post, and wait for K to post the "real" patch link Razz

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:49 by Relikk

Conn wrote:But frankly, I think if the pcm set contains some more MB of unused tracks, this is really nothing to care about (it's just some HD space obsoletely used).

Just thinking about people with SD2SNES's where SD card space can be an issue.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:54 by Conn

Your set is 287 MB (in comparison to other sets this is quite few (Indiana Jones: 1.2 GB Very Happy )
...should be bearable with a SD-Card (I'm also not sure whether people won't prefer the Turbo or Heavy Damage version anyways).

If you want to make the effort you could filter all the unused tracks and re-upload the pcm set, but I think it's not worth the effort Wink

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 13:50 by kurrono

Sorry its fixed

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:02 by Relikk

Is the PCM volume set correctly in the patch? The PCM's seem very low compared to SF2 Turbo, and they're the same set.

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:05 by kurrono

Dang i gotta fixed it i forgot bout that i ll fix that tonight.. .go. sf2_msu1.asm put
lda #$5f whatever to #$FF

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:10 by Relikk

Conn, I'll make a new package for the PCM's. Similar to what we decided with MK3 and UMK3, there'd be a renaming job with the SF2T set, just so we don't get any complaints as to why they're not working. The unused tracks will shave off around 73MB, too.

Last edited by Relikk on Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:18 by Conn

pc address of patched rom is 0xa9145: 3f -> ff

Last edited by Conn on Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:26 by Conn

@K: in your readme, you could also rename all
-make a new folder (pf_msu1 or whatever)
pf -> sf (multiple times Wink )

@Relikk: could you maybe make that pcm set (filter or not doesn't matter to me), because the pcm:s are sf2t_msu1-x.pcm, but should be sf2_msu1-x.pcm
It's better to have an own set because of this.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:32 by Relikk

Yeah I edited my post above while you were posting that, suggesting exactly that.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:37 by Conn

haha, we have the same thoughts Very Happy

K didn't code a spc fallback, so the capcom logo is muted in this version. It is $10, pcm -16.

Please add it to your set as well if possible. If I remember correctly Super Ghouls n Ghosts (ArcadeTV) should have an "orchestrated" sound (but you could also msu the spc).

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:39 by kurrono

Sorry i low that..my pcms were to loud so it was easier changing that. Than normalizing pcms

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:43 by Relikk

Conn wrote:haha, we have the same thoughts Very Happy

K didn't code a spc fallback, so the capcom logo is muted in this version. It is $10, pcm -16.

Yep, got it covered.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:48 by Conn

@K:
I replaced your link in the first post with:
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/sf2-ww_patch.zip

Corrected:
- music volume to FF (both asm and ips)
- corrected pf_msu1 to sf_msu1 in the readme
- added a bml

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 14:51 by Conn

That was fast Very Happy
I replaced in first post (and removed Pittstone until there's a pcm set with correct names by him).

Guess we are done Wink

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 15:05 by kurrono

Thank u..i like when host the patches..is better than the way ido... i appreciate that.so,that means u corrected the 3F to Ff on the patch...Awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

alex_tenjo

Post Wed 19 Jun 2019 - 16:05 by alex_tenjo

Could it please be possible to introduce fading control in Street Fighter II' by changing some hex values (in the same way it's allowed for Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Street Fighter II)?
I please have the same question for Street Fighter Alpha 2.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Wed 19 Jun 2019 - 18:04 by Conn

I'm afraid that this will not happen. This is a kuronno patch, and he usually does not implement fade stuff. Also he wasn't seen in months.

I try to make my patches close to original so my sf2t, ssf2 patches have this feature. However, I also don't like to mix into other authors' patches, and want to maintain mainly only my stuff, that's enough work as you can see if you follow the seiken densetsu 3 thread.

Back to top Go down

alex_tenjo

Post Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 7:24 by alex_tenjo

@ Conn
Yes I closely follow your Seiken Densetsu 3 thread and I update my ROM on each of your new iteration.

I initially thought that my demand could be shortly solved, but I don’t pay attention that I’ve asked you about patch you doesn’t made. I easily understand why you don’t want to interfere with others work. Many thanks for your reply anyway.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 16:36 by Conn

K's patch looks rather simple, so he took care of the essential routines. I remember my sf2 turbo hack was rather complex and a lot of work, like draw, double ko and all the other stuff is featured. This World Warrior is a nice and must to have patch for completeness, but more or less obsolete (in my opinion) since sf2 turbo and ssf2 are more advanced. I don't even see a code for music stopping when pressing pause and such.

I could add a fade but I won't since this raises more stuff I would have to fix and I won't go into the odysee I had with the other hacks again. So I recommend playing sf2t or ssf2 to have fade and the other stuff.

Back to top Go down

alex_tenjo

Post Sat 22 Jun 2019 - 8:13 by alex_tenjo

Sorry for my initial demand, I was thinking every Street Fighter patches were built on the same base using same code. By reading your explanations I can imagine what kind of trouble could arise if you try to implement additional code in a patch you don't wrote, and I also can imagine the time it could took to polish everything.

Thanks for the time spent to reply me.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next