Lufia 1 - Fortress of Doom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Lufia 1 - Fortress of Doom

Post by Relikk on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 5:51

Conn wrote:Maybe Pev can provide a sheet where we can make the entries? I do not know how to set one up correctly. There are $24=36 tracks in the game. These must be mapped via the breakpoint technique described some posts above

You can just copy an existing sheet, change the title and blank the entries etc.

Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 5:51

Conn wrote:Are you not able to download the luf1_test2.ZIP from the first post? That would be odd (I tested with a "normal user account and there it works).
There is no music mapping yet... I asked to make one Woot!!
Maybe Pev can provide a sheet where we can make the entries? I do not know how to set one up. There are $24=36 tracks in the game. These must be mapped via the breakpoint technique described some posts above

Oh, i can download it now, maybe i wasnt signed in when i tried, thats my guess. I thought someone did make the spreadsheet, my bad, i will make one.
JUD6MENT
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 5:56

Thanks a lot! Smile
I'd really wish I could assist/help you, but I also don't know that game at all. So I cannot map the themes to the correct event (maybe 5 like menu/battle/intro/village), but that would be it. Let me know if you run into problems Wink
Conn

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 5:58

Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 6:02

Thank you
JUD6MENT
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Tue 8 Jan 2019 - 6:17

Thanks Relikk, I filled the 7 tracks already I was able to map Embarassed
*lol
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 1:21

Ok, I finish mapping the tracks. The numbers in the description is the track number to the ost from the youtube playlist that I am using, in other words, it doesn't actually mean anything. I checked loop points as well and got those in. The only catch is I did not play the game, I just plugged into the break editor each track and matched it to the original soundtrack and wrote down the track name. So there is a good possibility that there is bugs in the game like how we found a bunch for Mario RPG MSU-1. Im really hoping that someone that likes Lufia will play through the game and check for bugs. If no one does, I will do that to when I get the time but it will be at a much further date. For no though, it is ready for PCM files to be made and that is what I will focus on next time I have free time.
JUD6MENT
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Wed 9 Jan 2019 - 3:01

Much thanks, J!
I updated the first post with v3 (set the 3 non loop tracks to 01 in the loop table (also the blank tracks).
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 13:42

So i was hesitating playing through this msu-1 but im giving it a go now. So i am going to do a full playthrough with PCM files in and make the PCM files as i go so i will be finishing up this game in about 3-6 weeks
JUD6MENT
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Thu 10 Jan 2019 - 13:45

Thanks a lot for taking care of it, and there's no rush. It was a great deal and the community will also always be grateful for with SMRPG.
RPG:s are worst as previously mentioned, Lufia2 took also some months until it was playtested safe, so my esteem Very Happy
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by JUD6MENT Yesterday at 21:59

I have been finding even more music for this game. I have had to really search deep for this one, but it is coming along, I am hoping to upload a progress video soon because I am almost done with anything you would hear the first half hour of the game.
JUD6MENT
Blacksmith
Blacksmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Today at 6:51

Wow, you're awesome! Thanks for your effort Very Happy
Conn

Back to top Go down