Lufia - Fortress Of Doom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

20190405

Post 

Lufia - Fortress Of Doom - Page 2 Empty Lufia - Fortress Of Doom






Patch by Conn for Lufia I MSU-1
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lufia1_msu1.zip

PCM music files presented by JUD6MENT
https://mega.nz/file/Hj4FjIKD#2l3e_G9eM2HjlEySvuL6EvEHS3XsoaJMAO7sNbbYlQg

Side Note on the PCM Tracks
Because of the lack of instrumental covers/remixes for this game, not every track in the game will have new CD quality music to it but rather about 75% of the game will be instrumental covers and the other 25% will have the original soundtrack play in its place like normal. I plan to eventual release a second PCM set that has the missing tracks be filled with instrumental covers from Lufia 2 game, but at this moment, there will only the one available. Even though some tracks are missing, they are the less important tracks to the game and the major of the game will have CD quality. In fact, the preview video I have uploaded has every track remixed.


Last edited by JUD6MENT on Wed 8 Jul 2020 - 16:02; edited 1 time in total
JUD6MENT
JUD6MENT

Lufia - Fortress Of Doom - Page 2 Image211

Since : 2018-04-19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Lufia - Fortress Of Doom :: Comments

Conn

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 12:40 by Conn

And there is nowhere mention of MSU in the readme file.
The folder name says:
LtFoD_Restored_v2-4-1_MSU_merged

The Lufia1_MSU1.docx says:
If you want to play with the restored version https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2744/ apply the patch from the subfolder LtFoD_Restored_v2-4-1 on a Non-Headered rom (this patch is merged with the msu patch).

2.45 is not supported by the patch we offer, only 2.41.

Back to top Go down

avatar

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 13:11 by nico7550

Sorry, I misunderstand, I was speaking of the restored patch readme...

I modify my post, thanks

Back to top Go down

Retroplay

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 13:39 by Retroplay

Try this.
It's not merged, apply to rom already patched with Restored patch (no header).
https://mega.nz/file/L49gBKzB#LdIsbvmSWL7WArGLfGk-zZ_ABszEYEpfiAuv8wu0rQM

I "extracted" MSU by "diffing" against "normal" Restored 2.4.1 rom and Conn's Restored MSU 2.4.1 rom.
As far as I can tell, it works well, no crashes or unwanted behavior in BSNES v115.

Back to top Go down

TiktaaLink

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 13:51 by TiktaaLink

Retroplay wrote:Try this.
It's not merged, apply to rom already patched with Restored patch (no header).
https://mega.nz/file/L49gBKzB#LdIsbvmSWL7WArGLfGk-zZ_ABszEYEpfiAuv8wu0rQM

I "extracted" MSU by "diffing" against "normal" Restored 2.4.1 rom and Conn's Restored MSU 2.4.1 rom.
As far as I can tell, it works well, no crashes or unwanted behavior in BSNES v115.

I used your patch just now on 2.4.5 and played on my SD2SNES Pro/FXPAK Pro it for a bit through some battles and different areas. Seems to work well and I am definitely hearing the MSU audio in the regular locations. Thanks! I'll report back if I run across any issues.

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 19:13 by Conn

Retroplay wrote:Try this.
It's not merged, apply to rom already patched with Restored patch (no header).
https://mega.nz/file/L49gBKzB#LdIsbvmSWL7WArGLfGk-zZ_ABszEYEpfiAuv8wu0rQM

I "extracted" MSU by "diffing" against "normal" Restored 2.4.1 rom and Conn's Restored MSU 2.4.1 rom.
As far as I can tell, it works well, no crashes or unwanted behavior in BSNES v115.

Thanks, I updated the patch in first post with your ips.
http://bszelda.zeldalegends.net/stuff/Con/lufia1_msu1.zip
That's a good solution to extract it, so it should be compatible with any upcoming restored version Wink

Back to top Go down

Retroplay

Post Mon 31 Jan 2022 - 19:36 by Retroplay

Indeed, Conn.
It's also compatible with latest Restored v2.4.6. Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum