Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

MD+ Wishlist - Page 4 Empty Re: MD+ Wishlist

Post by jerrymh Wed 31 May 2023 - 1:18

-pepodmc wrote:
jerrymh wrote:
UCOLECIONADOR wrote:Yu Yu Hakusho: Makyou Toitsusen md+
phantasy star 4 md+
phantasy star 4 md+ ,That would be wonderfull, but don't know available tracks for this game.
Even Hard Corps md+, but thare are no tracks for this game either.  

look, this is what i have at the moment for phantasy star iv:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WZrcBGAfDjVaZTpt9xbRUxvaCecO10Ka/view?usp=sharing

Obviously it needs work, normalize the volume, some edits,make loops, find more covers, etc. But i have more than the 85% of the ost here.

There are some covers that i mixed with the originals like rika or the age of fables. Or the originals with drums added like "21.1 - PS1 Dungeon Arrange 1 (mix- EXTRA TRACK)"

I plan to do the same with Meet Them Head-On!, because i could find a good cover so, i will isolate some instruments of a cover and mix them with the original , i hope to get a good result.

All the tracks with the "extra" label are tracks that sounds in more than one stage, so i searched for a different version of the same track to make the music pack more diverse. For example, the track "laughter" sounds in the "Zio" and "Lashiec fights. But Lashiec is stronger than Zio.
So i put a cover of Laughter more similar to the original for the Zio fight, and a stronger version of the track for the Lashiec fight. In the tracklist, it would be a duplicated track
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The situation of the "22.1 - PS1 Dungeon Arrange 2 fights (EXTRA TRACK)" is different.

The track number 22 is the track that sounds in the "Air Castle" zone.
In that stage, the normal enemy encounters use the normal battle theme "06 - Meet Them Head-On!"

What i wanted is that, in "air castle zone", the music of the normal enemy encounters to be the track "22.1 - PS1 Dungeon Arrange 2 fights (EXTRA TRACK)"

Its an official arrange of the "air stage" that sounds different compared to the original air castle track , but its great to use it as a special battle theme for that stage.

Thanks, but we still don't know why the patch can't be made or the difficulty level will be too high. Someone once told me that some roms have a protection system against modifications.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2021-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Wed 31 May 2023 - 2:09

Usually there's no such thing as protection besides the checksum verification and region lockout. These can be bypassed if you nop out the corresponding routines. Infact, PS4 is not hard to prepare for either MSU-MD or MD+, but there have been situations lately, where someone published yt videos of our work and was fishing for donations. That person made a half-ass soundPack and very harshly demanded to work on PS4. While not playing nicely he was banned and came back many times asking for PS4 again and again.
You may see our motivation shrinking in this context.

As for future releases, since there hasn't been any feedback, we may hold back any new patches until we can wipe some off our to-be-tested-list.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

MD+ Wishlist - Page 4 Image111

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by -pepodmc Wed 31 May 2023 - 10:46

ArcadeTV wrote:Usually there's no such thing as protection besides the checksum verification and region lockout. These can be bypassed if you nop out the corresponding routines. Infact, PS4 is not hard to prepare for either MSU-MD or MD+, but there have been situations lately, where someone published yt videos of our work and was fishing for donations. That person made a half-ass soundPack and very harshly demanded to work on PS4. While not playing nicely he was banned and came back many times asking for PS4 again and again.

As for future releases, since there hasn't been any feedback, we may hold back any new patches until we can wipe some off our to-be-tested-list.

I understand, but, you will have that problem with any game patch you release.
You would not make a patch only because a moron on the internet?
Always there is going to be a guy trying to steal or take credits from someone else work, thats internet. But dont let that affect you

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2020-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Wed 31 May 2023 - 11:13

True, but my time is extremely limited atm and I already have too many patches for games with missing soundPacks, so PS4 is out of the question right now.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by -pepodmc Wed 31 May 2023 - 11:45

ArcadeTV wrote:True, but my time is extremely limited atm and I already have too many patches for games with missing soundPacks, so PS4 is out of the question right now.

looking at the folders, these are the game with missing soundpacks?

alladin (wip)
DrRobotniksMeanBeanMachine
SuperFantasyZone_MDplus

-pepodmc
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2020-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Wed 31 May 2023 - 12:26

I posted the Aladdin tracks recorded from the SC-55 in the other thread, so this is done. Tracks from the MotionPictureOST are a work-in-progress.

You could add TFIV to the list as the guy who I made the patch for is not making any progress as it seems.

Other patches I made long ago that lack a soundPack are not listed here. These include for example Landstalker, QuackShot, Contra, Pepenga Pengo, Mega Turrican (with bugs), Tiny Toons, Batman & Robin, McDonalds Treasure Island, Magical Quest Circus Mystery and some more I can't remember without looking into my folder.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 31 May 2023 - 14:15

Most of Mega Turrican can be found on the original '93 soundtrack and the '13 Anthology. You'd only really be missing the jingles and most of stage 4. I can sort that out if you have a track map.
Relikk
Relikk

MD+ Wishlist - Page 4 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Wed 31 May 2023 - 14:20

I'd love that but I'm afraid the audioSlaveMD Driver is above my skills. There are random crashes and other strange stuff that I couldn't sort out yet.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Wed 31 May 2023 - 14:23

Alrighty. No worries.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Wed 31 May 2023 - 21:43

ArcadeTV wrote:Usually there's no such thing as protection besides the checksum verification and region lockout. These can be bypassed if you nop out the corresponding routines. Infact, PS4 is not hard to prepare for either MSU-MD or MD+, but there have been situations lately, where someone published yt videos of our work and was fishing for donations. That person made a half-ass soundPack and very harshly demanded to work on PS4. While not playing nicely he was banned and came back many times asking for PS4 again and again.

Ho, I see, I didn't know about that case. It's a pity that someone wanted to profit from your work.
Well I hope that in the future we can see the patch when all this calms down.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Wed 31 May 2023 - 22:48

I have a question:
I have seen somewhere an MD+ patch for Aeroblasters/Airbuster.
Is the work from someone from the zeldix forum?
I have downloaded it to test it and I have not seen any problem even though the patch says  0.9
Can I  post it here? Although I don't know who the author is, I have only changed the tracks from the arcade to the OST CD which has better bass than the arcade.

Or if the author is around here, let us know, so as not to publish it.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Thu 1 Jun 2023 - 4:28

Air Buster was an infinest patch that we were working on that he seemingly lost interest in, as it has a couple of issues that leaves it unfinished, and that's why I labelled it as a beta patch in the MD+ collection on Archive.org (credits for everything are on the main page).

As long as it's a beta patch we won't be posting it here.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 2:10

Relikk wrote:Air Buster was an infinest patch that we were working on that he seemingly lost interest in, as it has a couple of issues that leaves it unfinished, and that's why I labelled it as a beta patch in the MD+ collection on Archive.org (credits for everything are on the main page).

As long as it's a beta patch we won't be posting it here.

Thanks for answering, I must be blind, I didn't see any problem and it's very enjoyable.
Anyway thanks for releasing the beta patch.

I hope that one day Arcade TV will also release that Contra patch , and then we will go looking Tracks to complete it. Laughing

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 2:14

jerrymh wrote:I hope that one day Arcade TV will also release that Contra patch

I will. As soon as all the other patches are tested ok.
And I will also complete my Contra soundPack then:
https://soundcloud.com/alex-schuetz-88657153/sets/contra-the-hard-corps
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by jerrymh Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 23:44

ArcadeTV wrote:
jerrymh wrote:I hope that one day Arcade TV will also release that Contra patch

I will. As soon as all the other patches are tested ok.
And I will also complete my Contra soundPack then:
https://soundcloud.com/alex-schuetz-88657153/sets/contra-the-hard-corps

Wow that soundpack sounds really awesome, the same that the Sega's Rom but way better audio.

jerrymh
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Sat 3 Jun 2023 - 0:42

I only replaced the drums ^^
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Robertson Sun 4 Jun 2023 - 8:30

Hello Arcade Tv, I'm new here on the forum and I'm always following the new msu and md+ patches for mega drive, I would like to know if you could make a Md+ patch for the following mega drive games which are Contra Hard Corps, Mortal Kombat Ultimate eYu Yu Hakusho, I have krikzz's mega everdrive pro and would like to test this game.

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Since : 2023-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Mon 5 Jun 2023 - 16:19

Hello Robertson. It this time, there is no soundPack for Contra or YuYuHakusho so we have to wait and see.
Regarding Mortal Kombat, do you mean UMK3 or a specific hack?
I remember this, but I have no idea: http://elektropage.ru/forum/11-101-12
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Robertson Mon 5 Jun 2023 - 17:01

friend I have the songs here with me only the other game is UMK3 I also have the soud pack I would like you to create the bps file for me to apply in the rom thank you in advance.

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Mon 5 Jun 2023 - 17:07

Pls share the soundpack so we can have a look.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Robertson Mon 5 Jun 2023 - 17:12

I'll give you the contra hard corps sound pack later

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk Mon 5 Jun 2023 - 17:12

Worth bearing in mind that the SNES MSU1 versions of UMK3 and MK3 are already done, audio wise. It'd just be a matter of renaming my source files, converting the loop points from samples to sectors, and getting a CUE sheet together.
Relikk
Relikk

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist - Page 4 Empty md+ bps file

Post by Robertson Thu 8 Jun 2023 - 11:58

ArcadeTV wrote:Pls share the soundpack so we can have a look.

-Brother , I have several sound packs for your games, the problem is that I can't send them, could you give me your email so I can send them?

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcadeTV Thu 8 Jun 2023 - 12:55

Dude, listen, it's not helpful to spam my inbox here with the same message or asking for patches that I need to finalize upon releasing them. Also I'd like to review your soundPack if it's complete or has missing tracks, so please just post them here or let it be.
ArcadeTV
ArcadeTV

Back to top Go down

MD+ Wishlist - Page 4 Empty MD+ yu yu hakusho

Post by Robertson Thu 8 Jun 2023 - 13:17

ArcadeTV wrote:Pls share the soundpack so we can have a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HlikUWyLv7A1vjO7kR5BIsmgdkGxygDg/view?usp=drivesdk

Robertson
Cucumber
Cucumber

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next