[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1

Go down

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Empty [Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1

Post by ABOhiccups on Mon 21 Sep 2020 - 18:58

I'm working on creating MSU1 PCM Packs for Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow for Game Boy.

I created a chart for Conn or MSU1 Patch Creators to create patches for Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow with MSU1 Support.

If anyone who wants to help out to create MSU1 PCM Packs. I'll have a link to the chart below.

Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Chart
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbvGo7RVRW0CuDZr7NIdb4GL4PTNtnn6EhZHxyBKFmw/edit?usp=sharing

MSU1 Let's Go Pack
Completed

MSU1 Anime Pack
Completed

PCM Packs (Raw Files)
https://mega.nz/file/chwWQaoR#wZpLJ3m2U23h5K5NWqxKODg3JwysWVFHMZ6YgO-bt9I

JSON Files Fixed
https://www.zeldix.net/download?id=615

Last edited by ABOhiccups on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 15:37; edited 6 times in total
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Since : 2019-08-22

Back to top Go down

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Empty Re: [Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1

Post by Conn on Tue 22 Sep 2020 - 5:36

I created a chart for Conn
SGB is very complex to create msu1 patches for since you not only need to know snes asm but also some complex GB asm (like data transfer). I was highly motivated for Final Fantasy Adventure since this was the game of my childhood and also tried to contribute something for LA (which is qwerty's project <-good news on this, he's currently advancing the code).

But yeah, I retire, so nothing more to expect from me Wink
Conn
Conn

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Empty Re: [Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1

Post by Brutapode89 on Tue 22 Sep 2020 - 20:29

Conn wrote:
I created a chart for Conn
SGB is very complex to create msu1 patches for since you not only need to know snes asm but also some complex GB asm (like data transfer). I was highly motivated for Final Fantasy Adventure since this was the game of my childhood and also tried to contribute something for LA (which is qwerty's project <-good news on this, he's currently advancing the code).

But yeah, I retire, so nothing more to expect from me Wink

Is the Super Game Boy more complex than SNES games?
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Wed 23 Sep 2020 - 5:13

It's complete different asm. You need the snes asm AND the gb asm. Furthermore you need to send data to the sgb (track change in gb)... it's possible but far from trivial.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 5:21

Update: I just finished created PCM Packs for Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow.

Can anyone host these files for me while someone is working on MSU1 Patch? It's way too big to fit in my Cloud Storage.

The files are not converted to PCM Files. Just the Raw Files with JSON Script Files that I created. (Just in case if the Tracks was changed).

Send me a Private Message with a invite link or instructions.
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 5:58

Use another host like Mega or OneDrive. Mega gives you 50GB.
Relikk
Relikk

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 7:31

It will be preferable to enhance it in MSU-1 with a Pokémon hack like this one to got all 151 Pokémon without needed trading and there's also a french version hack (I'll add the patch shortly).
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 12:57

Relikk wrote:Use another host like Mega or OneDrive. Mega gives you 50GB.
50GB is NOT Free Forever! It goes down to 15GB after 30 days. Because of that. Most of the files that are 16GB or more will be lost forever.

As I'm saying. All the files I have for Pokemon Gen 1 MSU1 PCM Packs are 7.5GB of data. My Cloud Storage don't have any room.
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 13:06

All you need for mega is a fake mail address. 15gb-7.5gb=7.5gb... forever. Or do I oversee anything?
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Retroplay on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 13:42

That sounds pretty strange, the free account I registered Oct 17 2016 still has 50GB of total space available.
Maybe it's a limitation only affecting more recent created free accounts ?
Retroplay
Retroplay

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Image110

Since : 2019-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Relikk on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 13:43

ABOhiccups wrote:
Relikk wrote:Use another host like Mega or OneDrive. Mega gives you 50GB.

50GB is NOT Free Forever! It goes down to 15GB after 30 days. Because of that. Most of the files that are 16GB or more will be lost forever.

As I'm saying. All the files I have for Pokemon Gen 1 MSU1 PCM Packs are 7.5GB of data. My Cloud Storage don't have any room.

Once you create an account you have 50GB. And there are other alternatives, like I said.
Relikk
Relikk

[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups on Tue 6 Oct 2020 - 15:24

Here's a link to download Raw Files for PCM Packs.
https://mega.nz/file/chwWQaoR#wZpLJ3m2U23h5K5NWqxKODg3JwysWVFHMZ6YgO-bt9I

I hope MSU1 Patch will be made!
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 9:38

Here is the patch of the french version's hack

You'll must apply it only the french version of Pokémon Yellow called "Pokemon - Version Jaune - Edition Speciale Pikachu (France) (GBC,SGB Enhanced).gb".
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 15:36

I fixed a error on Track 19 in all JSON Files.

Oops!
Attachments
[Super Game Boy] Pokemon Generation 1 MSU1 Attachment
Pokemon Gen 1 MSU1 JSON Files Fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(12 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ABOhiccups on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 16:03

Brutapode89 wrote:Here is the patch of the french version's hack

You'll must apply it only the french version of Pokémon Yellow called "Pokemon - Version Jaune - Edition Speciale Pikachu (France) (GBC,SGB Enhanced).gb".

I tested your French Version. MSU1 is not playing. Just Original Game Boy Music.
ABOhiccups
ABOhiccups
Armos Knight
Armos Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutapode89 on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 16:33

ABOhiccups wrote:
Brutapode89 wrote:Here is the patch of the french version's hack

I tested your French Version. MSU1 is not playing. Just Original Game Boy Music.

No. This patch is in case if anybody will enhance the hack of the french version in MSU-1.
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by stry8993 Yesterday at 14:54

Oh, I'm watching this thread VERY closely. Those PCM's in the folder sound fantastic!
stry8993
stry8993
Bee
Bee

Since : 2020-08-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum