NESTED PROJECT

Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty NESTED PROJECT

Post by VVV18 Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 23:55

A small suggestion for Nested Projects: maybe one more folder/tab to the MSU-1 Hacks database, it would be easier to find what was done; (Nested MSU1 Project)
also works for Super Game Boy 1/2 games, just a suggestion, thanks guys!!!

VVV18
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by Brutapode89 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 0:50

A suggestion of a NES game into MSU-1?
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Crystal Maiden
Crystal Maiden

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by Relikk Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 10:35

VVV18 wrote:A small suggestion for Nested Projects: maybe one more folder/tab to the MSU-1 Hacks database, it would be easier to find what was done; (Nested MSU1 Project)
also works for Super Game Boy 1/2 games, just a suggestion, thanks guys!!!

I'd say because there is already existing Zelda and Mega Man subforums, it's fine for those to go in their respective threads. But yeah, a dedicated Project Nested subforum for the rest wouldn't be a bad idea, but that's also dependant on people creating hacks based on Project Nested NES games. At the moment that's only Conn and it's unlikely he'll continue to do so after Mega Man and the other game he mentioned (can't remember what it is).
Relikk
Relikk

NESTED PROJECT Image211

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by Conn Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 13:02

Adventure of link. That's a must have!
Exactly as relikk said, at the moment there's so few sgb and pnn hacks that a further category doesn't make sense.
Also I like to have Zelda 1,2 and 4 rather listed below Zelda than elsewhere.

Btw, anybody already tested the mm4 pnn in the Dev thread? As soon anybody gives green light (e.g., played from beginning to end, I move it in the database)
Conn
Conn

NESTED PROJECT Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by VVV18 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 13:21

Relikk wrote:
VVV18 wrote:A small suggestion for Nested Projects: maybe one more folder/tab to the MSU-1 Hacks database, it would be easier to find what was done; (Nested MSU1 Project)
also works for Super Game Boy 1/2 games, just a suggestion, thanks guys!!!

I'd say because there is already existing Zelda and Mega Man subforums, it's fine for those to go in their respective threads. But yeah, a dedicated Project Nested subforum for the rest wouldn't be a bad idea, but that's also dependant on people creating hacks based on Project Nested NES games. At the moment that's only Conn and it's unlikely he'll continue to do so after Mega Man and the other game he mentioned (can't remember what it is).


Yes my dear, it makes sense, let's wait and see what the future will bring us!!!
Thanks.

VVV18
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by VVV18 Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 13:26

Conn wrote:Adventure of link. That's a must have!
Exactly as relikk said, at the moment there's so few sgb and pnn hacks that a further category doesn't make sense.
Also I like to have Zelda 1,2 and 4 rather listed below Zelda than elsewhere.

Btw, anybody already tested the mm4 pnn in the Dev thread? As soon anybody gives green light (e.g., played from beginning to end, I move it in the database)


Your logic is very good and it really convinced me, too much show, lol; as for Mega Man 4, I downloaded it and already did a little test but not from start to finish; unfortunately I'm almost out of time, I leave at 05:00h and arrive at 19:00h more or less, ok!!!

VVV18
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2019-04-28

Back to top Go down

NESTED PROJECT Empty Re: NESTED PROJECT

Post by Conn Wed 8 Sep 2021 - 14:29

Lol, no rush, also no obligation that you are the tester Wink
Conn
Conn

NESTED PROJECT Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum