Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Empty Re: Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Post by Mr.x Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 8:42

@ SePH That graphic looks really nice though the floor looks a bit monochrome. I assume you didn't have access to the original texture so here you go!

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 W8mU7gM

@Erockbrox I can actually rip the sound effect of Conker peeing from the actual Nintendo64 game. If the effect is ever implemented, you will forever be know as the peeing guy!

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Empty Re: Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos!

Post by Conn Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:00

I'm not sure whether there's a way to implement new sfx. I'm sure that nobody here who is capable of ASM is able to implement new spc/sfx. msu is currently the only way to introduce new spc themes but this technique isn't capable of replacing sfx.
The only place to find such persons would be at smwcentral I think.
Conn
Conn

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:08

Can you add an MSU track for the rated M for mature jingle?

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:18

You mean that logo, where SePH changed "-Nintendo- presents" to "Mature 17+ ESRB"?
The sfx there should be possible to override with a msu track.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:23

Yes indeedy. I should have no problem making a sound effect of Conker peeing, so keep me updated. I'll start ripping the sound effects once you verify the sound effects can be implemented via MSU.

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 9:38

I can replace the logo sfx with a msu since here no other spc is playing.
But I cannot add an ingame pee-ing msu or whatever, since here you'd have to stop the currently running background msu theme, play the pee-ing msu and restart the normal msu. Which should be a horrible outcome
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 14:33

I think the little tinkle (fairy dust sound) is the easiest way to go for a pee sound.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 17:08

I finished the peeing sound.

@Conn I was wondering if you could insert the SPC into the game where it says rated M for mature. Is this possible?

YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1LEwWw8qc

SPC download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cj5z1d4tvcmq4gm/p*ss.spc

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 18:40

I can only repeat myself...:

Yes I can replace that logo sfx to play a msu track instead, this is possible since there is no spc playing during the logo. This is in the end seph's decission, he must add another pcm to his excel sheet if he wants to have this... and send me a bug list fix somewhere in the future, which lists this addition

I cannot replace other sfx though where there is a spc playing, like adding peeing sound msu or whatever.
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 6 Aug 2015 - 20:37

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri 7 Aug 2015 - 1:51

Small Triforce SePH's Seal of Approval Yes

Thanks all for your suggestions! I'll probably have to review all 47 pages of this thread to implement all your great ideas eventually... so keep em' coming :-)

METROIDS ATTACK/

/METROIDS ATTACK

Founder

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri 7 Aug 2015 - 2:56

Narrator: It's some kind of sticky substance.

You think: Boy, these gorons sure know how to party!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conker: A Plastic Bulge.

Narrator: Checking out the old competition again?

Conker: What? Me? No, I was just... admiring the workmanship.

Narrator: Um humph.
         If that's what you're looking for, Conker, you're playing the wrong
         rom hack!

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri 7 Aug 2015 - 18:24

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Kako-o2LqwgC4hKiLwqOO_zpsbtklzi6m

Surprised ... Here's pretty much everything overworld related that has changed since the last beta!

Two questions:
1- In your opinion, was it a good decision to remake the overworlds?!

2- Is your body ready to play this hack?! Blue3

Thanks! Spin

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmander106 Fri 7 Aug 2015 - 19:23

Well duh! My body is ready for this hack!

For the overworlds, just do what you gotta do! Besides they look great so far. Yes
Charmander106
Charmander106

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Image213

Since : 2014-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Fri 7 Aug 2015 - 21:57

I have a problem keeping up to date on really whats in the hack. I remember seeing that city street overworld with cars and traffic lights years back, I guess thats not in the hack anymore. And then I remember seeing jet fighter planes too, but not sure if thats in the hack, so this next beta will really let me know whats in the final game and thus i will be able to give better feedback on it.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 1:24

Thanks Charmander! I'll make sure it's awesome then! Be sure to send me that Chuck Norris revamped sprite someday ;-)

Erock, about half of everything is those 47 pages doesn't exist anymore in the hack, but many inovations and epic things are still present. Overtime, I find myself with more epic areas to manage then in the previous beta that had no landmarks... the buildings were out of place and so were the graphics. I specifically recreated the overworlds for both Conker, Zelda and even Mario fans alike.

Fun fact. All the tilesets I've created for that game will be included in the game if you open it directly in yy-chr in the 200000 areas! I'm really sure many people would love any of the graphics I've implemented but didn't in turn being used in those seven years!

Ready to copy over their hacks if they want. Also, with the hack that might be released as open source, they'll have access to all my hack graphics!

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 6:25

Anyway to make the health bar a chocolate bar? Turn the original hearts into chocolate squares?
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 7:17

I'd favour acorns... I think a chocolate bar won't turn out good when you eat frst the lower part...
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 9:47

Erock is probably referencing the n64 Conker game and its anti gravity chocolate health bar.

And as for me I'd still favor my assassin's creed hud!!

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmander106 Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 12:07

@Seph:

I did email the Chuck Norris sprite to you a while ago so you may wanna check your email. Also I think the health graphics looks fine, reminds me of Bomberman Hero for the N64.
Charmander106
Charmander106

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Image213

Since : 2014-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.x Sat 8 Aug 2015 - 18:33

@SePH Yes the hack sure has come a long way and it is always a good sign when you are constantly trying to improve the game. I cannot wait to see what the upcoming beta has in store. By the way, in OST there are some tracks called "rift", "in space", and "rabbit"; can you define where these are? Thanks a bundle. Also is it okay to reveal some OST tracks to the RHDN people?

Mr.x
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 22:08

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 Image4_zpsfyj7zuef

Just for you Erock, I'm moving all my tiles down so you can see the name when you enter!

Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingCarrot_zpsunctojsd Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingLemon.gif.pagespeed.ce.JZm4ioIdU0_zpsrjqwkx1l Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingCarrot_zpsunctojsd Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingLemon.gif.pagespeed.ce.JZm4ioIdU0_zpsrjqwkx1l Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingCarrot_zpsunctojsd Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingLemon.gif.pagespeed.ce.JZm4ioIdU0_zpsrjqwkx1l Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingCarrot_zpsunctojsd Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingLemon.gif.pagespeed.ce.JZm4ioIdU0_zpsrjqwkx1l Conker's™ Hyrulian Tail ~ Screenshots and Videos! - Page 37 DancingCarrot_zpsunctojsd

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun 9 Aug 2015 - 22:31

Mr.x wrote:By the way, in OST there are some tracks called "rift", "in space", and "rabbit"; can you define where these are? Thanks a bundle.

This is the rift:

-After defeathing Ganon the first time, you'll come across a stargate which will teleport you there! It contains many paintings linking to various places! But you already played the first closed beta so no further explanations necessary :-P

--------

This is ''rabbit'':

- When you go in space without a stormtrooper space suit, you get an hallucination of being a rabbit and your life depletes overtime since you can't breath in space!

- When you go underwater without the golden scale, you get an hallucination of being 8-bit nes Link and your life still depletes because... you can't breath underwater!

- When you have a stormtrooper suit, the normal ''in space'' track plays!

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 12:03

After starting this tileset about nearly one year ago... and working on it on and off... it's finally nearly finished! I just need to add extra details in there and I'll proceed to the next area!

I'm pretty sure that when most people reach this part of the game that they'll be shocked :-D

@ Conn: I noticed a bug with the branching dialogues you added. Many sprites I talk to now give me the ''A-'' message instead. I remember seing something like this when I tried to apply JasP day and night patch years ago, so it's asm related.

Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Conn Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 15:35

Jupp, make a list, describe what I must do to access the bug, Mr.x wants a logo msu, and the msu stuff I added last time is also not working properly, so I'll fix that all in one go.

Last edited by Conn on Fri 15 Oct 2021 - 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Conn
Conn

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next