Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic)

Go down

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Empty Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic)

Post by Erockbrox Tue 17 May 2016 - 9:26

Hey guys, I'm basically done with my Mairo hack. I can't believe it. All that remains is to replace the Nintendo Presents logo with my own.

However I'm still looking for feedback and such and play testers.

Anyway, freaking play it. Here is the link. After this final beta I'm releasing the game.

http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/22015/Super%2BMario%2BLogic%2BFB.ips

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Image211

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Empty Re: Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic)

Post by Floki Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 4:43

^^Just a random playthrough a man came across!

A man wonders just how many years went into making this unusual hack?!

Looks great!

Floki

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Empty Re: Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic)

Post by Erockbrox Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 5:02

That hack took me like 5 years and I made it after designing for zelda for many years.

If you ever doubt my designing skills then go back to this hack again and look at my work.

There is a ton of freaking polish on this too. Most of which is not even noticeable.

Also many times over again I ended up reducing the difficulty level to make it more fun.

I play tested the crap out of it to and constantly evaluated my levels making changes if I felt something could be improved.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 3:04

Okay guys I think I've mentioned that I'm trying to do a physical release for my mario hack. I hired some professional artists for some of the artwork and I need to help pay for that.

Here is the sticker label for the cartridge. Man, its not easy to make something like this.

You can right click on the image and then view to see the whole thing. This message board doesn't really allow for wide images.

Also special thanks to Conn for making the intro logo work on real hardware.

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Hope%20it%20looks%20good_zpskk1jsal2
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 3:14

Hey, wait a second...

Did you really get an "E" rating from the REBS?

Razz
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 3:51

I didnt want to lie and say ESRB because they really didnt rate it. So I made up a fake rating organization and basically rated it myself.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down

Post by SunGodPortal Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 14:45

I didnt want to lie and say ESRB because they really didnt rate it. So I made up a fake rating organization and basically rated it myself.

I like it. My NES and SNES Powerpaks have something similar. They have something like "the official Nintendo seal of quality", and it's a got a picture of a seal (the animal).
SunGodPortal
SunGodPortal

Play my Mario hack (Super Mario Logic) Image213

Since : 2015-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Erockbrox Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 3:13

Here is another youtube video.

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Back to top Go down