Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Orochimaru on Tue 16 Aug 2016 - 23:31

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image7

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image5

;-)

Orochimaru

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 10:10

Here is the penguin.

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 EvilPenguinSet1_zpsvpu8fwk3
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 12:35

Also Seph, that subway floor tile shown above, I need to know how many colors you have available for that tile. I think it could be improved slightly.

Also are we still going to do that bowser battle where we hit his balls?

I'm thinking that bowswer should dress up in a bsmd outfit where he has a black ball sack sack where you have to destroy it with the hammer and then you see his actual penis.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Orochimaru on Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 14:15

Lord SePH wrote:Wait till you get the beta and do the modifications yourself. Send me an ips when you're done. Won't spend a single solitary slovo granting you any more favors. I won't post in this topic anymore until the beta either.

Thank you and happy two weeks without me.

Orochimaru

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Trovsky on Thu 18 Aug 2016 - 23:57

Erockbrox wrote:I'm thinking that bowswer should dress up in a bsmd outfit where he has a black ball sack sack where you have to destroy it with the hammer and then you see his actual penis.
Quoting this for later. Also insert the graphic yourself.

Trovsky
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 2:32

Seph, even though we only know each other online if I had the chance I'd have a beer with you any day!

Also isn't it strange that we all think we know each other when we really don't.

Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Trovsky on Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 3:13

I'm surprised SePH hasn't removed VIP member status from you yet. I'm even more surprised he gave it to you.

Trovsky
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:22

Trovsky wrote:I'm surprised SePH hasn't removed VIP member status from you yet. I'm even more surprised he gave it to you.

This seems like a no so happy comment. All I've ever tried to do is make the game great. Also I have never tried to do anything negative to anyone here before.

So I don't understand your comment. Also I have never viewed Seph as not liking me.

And look at my contributions to the game.
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Trovsky on Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:06

Erockbrox wrote:
Trovsky wrote:I'm surprised SePH hasn't removed VIP member status from you yet. I'm even more surprised he gave it to you.

This seems like a no so happy comment. All I've ever tried to do is make the game great. Also I have never tried to do anything negative to anyone here before.

So I don't understand your comment. Also I have never viewed Seph as not liking me.

And look at my contributions to the game.
I agree that your intentions are good but you should respect the people's boundaries that other members here have reminded you time and time again. Example:
Lord SePH wrote:Wait till you get the beta and do the modifications yourself. Send me an ips when you're done. Won't spend a single solitary slovo granting you any more favors. I won't post in this topic anymore until the beta either.

Thank you and happy two weeks without me.

Despite SePH's constant warnings, you ignore him. By ignoring his requests time and time again, you aren't helping. You are being rude.

I do not wish to talk about this any further.

Trovsky
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Orochimaru on Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:59

FINALLY

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Deathly-hallows-harry-potter-it-never-ends-nooooooooooooooooooooo-Favim.com-232226

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_myosp3a44A1sqgily

Very Happy

Orochimaru

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 15:10

I consider everyone here to by my friend and I hope you guys consider me as the same.

Nobody is perfect and we must all understand that. Smile
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Erockbrox on Sun 21 Aug 2016 - 23:59

Here is a some more pixel art.

Conkers falling animation.

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 ConkerSet_zpsurajvilx

The new cheep cheep water bug.

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 CheepCheepSet_zpsoyaevdzf

And the smaller amps.

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 AmpSet_zpsiequvjaj
Erockbrox
Erockbrox

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image214

Since : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Trovsky on Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 12:32

Trovsky wrote:Despite SePH's constant warnings, you ignore him. By ignoring his requests time and time again, you aren't helping. You are being rude.

Trovsky
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Orochimaru on Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 14:42

Will add new sprites since its easy enough but won't change whole dungeon tilesets.

Also Erock if you can do it, keep all other sprites for yourself until the beta starts where you can send them all at once.

I can't start the beta ever if I'm busy adding new sprites and graphics all the time.

Please understand I have many other small tasks to do and lately I haven't done shit in my hack aside doing your sprite changes and asm final tasks testing which I won't reveal that suck up all my remaining time.

Orochimaru

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Conn on Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 15:17

Believe in SePH here... something awesome is going on behind the curtains in the admin forum Smile

...means let SePH concentrate on his tasks, keep quiet until you played the beta. <- I tell you this the 3rd time now. So now it is an order! Disobeying will cost you the status to view this beta testers forum until the beta is released.

We all realize that you only want to help making this fantastic hack to an extra fantastic hack and your contribution to this game is very worthy. But it is really a bad timing. When the beta is released, you have plenty of time to make all your gfx adjustments and the list of improvement suggestions, and SePh will happily reject or insert them but now, a few days before the beta release is really not the time for this!
Conn
Conn

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Image212

Since : 2013-06-30

Back to top Go down

Erock's Final Beta Countdown! - Page 4 Empty Re: Erock's Final Beta Countdown!

Post by Trovsky on Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 2:27

Conn wrote:...means let SePH concentrate on his tasks, keep quiet until you played the beta. <- I tell you this the 3rd time now. So now it is an order! Disobeying will cost you the status to view this beta testers forum until the beta is released.
Quoting for emphasis.

Trovsky
Fluteboy
Fluteboy

Since : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum