Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Castlevania Dracula X :: Comments

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:11 by kurrono

Cool..so u still want ur mortal kombat msu1...heh

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 13:21 by Relikk

I'm all for anything that was released in arcades first, then ported to consoles. That's where I would have played those games first and they're the definitive soundtracks for those games. So past projects like Street Fighter, Gradius III, Final Fight, Joe & Mac (although I can't find an arcade soundtrack CD release of that game Sad , the same with Ghouls N Ghosts), Turtles In Time (although I can't finish the soundtrack for it). They're all perfect for someone like me.

Yeah, something like Mortal Kombat 2 would be high on my wish list. UN Squadron, Fighters History, Fatal Fury series, Puzzle Bobble... You know what I mean. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 15:01 by Señor Ventura

pepillopev wrote:I really do not know what Señor Ventura means by 'bucle'. But it seems like this issue has been resolved by both of you (meaning, Señor Ventura and Relikk).

A song begind to reproduce since the minute 0:00, to (for example) 2:53.

The first 13 seconds are the intro of the song, and after that 13 seconds begins the song itself. but when the song ends, instead of begin from the second 0:13 everytime the song ends, it begins from the second 0:00, playing allways even the intro, cutting off the sensation of being dinamic.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 15:12 by pepillopev

Ok, the small intro in the track. I understand now. The audio track came like that for the TurboDuo release of DraculaX. Someone would have to edit the original song to make it more seamless to your liking. I think Relikk did that in his set. Again, my PCM set is just a straight rip from the original sources (no edits) as it was intended.
The good thing about the MSU patches and the other tools is that you can edit the PCMs yourself to your liking. It really is not that difficult to do, just time consuming.
For me, my PCM track is a preference. Anybody else can change/edit and make it their own (that is the fun part).

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 15:17 by Relikk

pepillopev wrote:I think Relikk did that in his set.

Yeah, I had to do a bit of "creative" editing to keep the original PCE intro music. I kept the pitch the same but warped it so it extended to the time that was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 18:22 by Conn

Japp. If you create an own set, pev will certainly add it to the main post.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 17 Dec 2017 - 20:00 by pepillopev

Relikk wrote:Yeah, I had to do a bit of "creative" editing to keep the original PCE intro music

Now, that was an awesome intro - fits perfectly with the game. This is what I was talking about earlier; everyone puts in their own flair into these projects. I had to do a similar thing with Maria and Annette's rescue songs (Maria's is slower, Annette's is a little faster). Nevertheless, impressive audio work Relikk.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 18 Dec 2017 - 4:05 by Relikk

pepillopev wrote:Nevertheless, impressive audio work Relikk.

Thanks. I'm a Sound Engineer, so I'm used to dealing with DAW's. Effects and efficient looping, while still time consuming with regard to MSU1, are my speciality.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 12:40 by smokemonster

Thanks for the updates, everyone!

Relikk, what is the source of your soundtrack? I'm just trying to figure out what to title it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 12:45 by Relikk

It's the PC Engine CD itself as I have a physical copy of it, but it also has the original PC Engine PSG music.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 4 Jan 2018 - 14:52 by smokemonster

Very cool, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum