Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy Empty Ninja Gaiden Trilogy

PeV Patch v2.3 [2019.01.18]:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oc0v6nwicd7wb8l/ngt-msu1-patch-pepillopev-v2.3.zip/file

Track List [2019.01.18]: Link

PCM Packs

PepilloPeV Packs:
Loop Fixed NES Version v2.3
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/khxs2eek0d0gtyimgmoouz2o0emokdu3
Loop Fixed Hybrid Version 2.3 [artists: Conspiracy83, HPendragon, NES]
Code:
https://app.box.com/s/1dm74te4zujc3y35n9iircobvw5yzhmx

darthvaderx "Shinobi Series" Pack:
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Efw2t9LxeSyNU9mpNel7IJ_wT3T710QU/view?usp=sharing
YouTube Preview

Señor Ventura "NES" Pack:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x4tqvvbd245pwg/Ninja_Gaiden_Trilogy.rar/file

Last edited by pepillopev on Sun 21 Jun 2020 - 16:29; edited 93 times in total
pev

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ninja Gaiden Trilogy :: Comments

Arasoi

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 2:39 by Arasoi

Very nice, excellent work!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 14:17 by Shiryu

Kurrono, your tracks are named with "_" instead of "-".
I got SPC sound on both bsnes or snes9x, I will try to figure out later what I did wrong. z_z

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 14:22 by pev

Shiryu wrote:Kurrono, your tracks are named with "_" instead of "-".
I got SPC sound on both bsnes or snes9x, I will try to figure out later what I did wrong. z_z

I'll fix it for him, give me some time to rename the files and re-upload them to the host server.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 14:27 by pev

@Shiryu, The renamed Kurrono PCM files are uploading as of this reply. The transfer should be done in under 15 minutes (depending on my internet speeds too). Happy gaming.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:42 by Shiryu

Thanks dudes. Well... still no PCM audio from either snes9x or bsnes. ROM is USA, no header, file says it patched successfully. all auxiliary files are on the folder, all names are correct.Any suggestions on what might be missing here?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 17:51 by pev

I tested the uploaded patch files and it works fine for me on both Bsnes (non-XML version) and Snes9x w/o issue. Not really sure what to tell you Shiryu.

Added: just tested Bsnes that requires XML file and no issues too. Also loads fine with RetroArch's Bsnes-mercury-v094 core too using the BML file.

CRC for unpatched rom: 066FE797
CRC for patched rom: 405DDDA2

Back to top Go down

Conn

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 18:10 by Conn

Did you create an empty msu file? That is not part of the patch file... other than that it is possible that the pcm are too close to the spc that a difference can't be heard. Try deleting the msu file while running the game on an emulator. If it is possible then msu is not detected.. like you called the msu wrong, e.g. I use a "_" to separate while pev uses a "-" ... often enough small stuff like this is responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 26 Feb 2018 - 18:53 by pev

Yup, it must be the missing ngt-msu1.msu dummy file. I added to the zip to avoid further issues. Thanks for the find, Conn.

Last edited by pepillopev on Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 18:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 5:31 by Shiryu

Will test it later when I get home, thanks guys.
Edit: Yep, that did the trick. Video ASAP. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 27 Feb 2018 - 10:27 by Shiryu

Video up. Great work dudes! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 14:27 by alex_com

Hi guys, thanks for the continuous work on those MSU enhancements!
I want to report a bug with this one: after the continue screen (ng1) the music will stop playing. After that, If you die once it will start playing again.
(SD2SNES rev.H)

Back to top Go down

Post Sat 3 Mar 2018 - 19:05 by pev

@alex_com, Fixed.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 10:31 by alex_com

pepillopev wrote:@alex_com, Fixed.

Sent from Topic'it App

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 12:18 by pev

@alex_com, You are welcomed 😀

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 17:58 by pev

Found another interesting Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 remix composed by Conspiracy83. I think this rendition deserves to be included here too (not commercial, purely fan made). I found his work on YouTube.

Just a heads up, I am currently working on this PCM set. Sadly, only NG1 and NG2 were done. It is really that good (hopefully, others will agree). When I'm done with this set I will post it.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 4 Mar 2018 - 20:08 by pev

Ok, I finished NG1 using the Conspiracy83 arranged version. I will post NG2 as soon as I'm done with that one. No rush, no fuss. I hope you all enjoy it.

Do not forget to thank Conspiracy83 for making this awesome arranged OST too. Maybe we can convince him to do NG3 too (wishful thinking).

His link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euHGbs-O3_Q&t=121s

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 10:03 by pev

I just found out that Kurrono already did the Conspiracy83 arranged set for only Ninja Gaiden 2. I made a note of this finding on his download link. So, basically, I'm done (no need to reinvent the wheel).

Smile

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 23:09 by kurrono

Yes but my 1st ninja gaiden is based on a japanese Gsm release addon on the nes song that never came in the original game..i like the sound in it ..even has little stereo.not accomplished on nes game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:59 by pev

Thanks for the additional info, my friend. I will make a note of that on the download link. At least you saved me the trouble of doing Conspiracy83 NG2 all over again.

It was my fault, I should have asked where you referenced your set. That would have told me you used Conspiracy83 for NG2. It is too bad Conspiracy83 never did one for NG3.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:10 by kurrono

Your welcome ,Pev!!!!

U know on ninja gaiden 2 the part he runs to get Ashtar..thats..where i get ..motivated...the sounds without the footsteps like the original is awsome... footsteps remove ...the fun

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:50 by pev

Ah, you on those blasted footsteps. That part alone forced me to recode the whole patch. Don’t remind me, Arg!

But, that is what you wanted and I delivered. Wink

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:53 by pev

@Kurrono, I see someone is pestering you for Super R-Type III on your YouTube channel. Only reason I am not touching that one is hardly no arranged tracks are available for that game. Not worth my time.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

kurrono

Post Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:13 by kurrono

Exactly..and the game is on gameboy advance..im,replacing snes spc for gameboy adv ..music for that..and theres no,arranged music for it... yea.. so not for now...i,guess they can wait..bro

Back to top Go down

smokemonster

Post Tue 13 Mar 2018 - 12:48 by smokemonster

Thanks for this. To avoid confusion, why not just make two sets: one using just the NES version, and another with 1-2 arranged and NES for part 3?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next