MSU1 Cover Art

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 22:16

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Wing_c10


Cover Art for Wing Commander. As always all rights belong to there respected parties, I just found this on google. In my drive as well. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by MadK9 on Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 15:41

Updated my GoogleDrive and Launchbox/Emumovies website a few days ago with all current msu-1 art.

MadK9

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-04-10

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 5 May 2020 - 18:07

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 World_10

Cover Art for the Game World Heroes 2. As always All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Tue 5 May 2020 - 18:47

Polargames wrote:MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 World_10

Cover Art for the Game World Heroes 2. As always All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. :-D

Cool, Polargames! Very Happy And I added two new Donkey Kong Country 3 (MSU-1) covers Wink
MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Donkey10

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Donkey11
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Tue 5 May 2020 - 21:20

Brutapode89 wrote:
Polargames wrote:MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 World_10

Cover Art for the Game World Heroes 2. As always All rights belong to there respected parties. I just found this on google. :-D

Cool, Polargames! Very Happy And I added two new Donkey Kong Country 3 (MSU-1) covers Wink
MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Donkey10

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Donkey11


That's Awesome Brutapode89 Very Happy. Keep up the great work Smile
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Sun 10 May 2020 - 12:10

Thanks Polargames.

Ah! You see. I tested Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land from start to finish now. No bug Wink
______________________
I'm testing Super Mario World: The Lost Levels in MSU-1 from start to finish. Please. Don't make a Super Mario World: The Lost Levels's cover before to have finished it. Thanks! Wink
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Sun 10 May 2020 - 23:29

Brutapode89 wrote:Thanks Polargames.

Ah! You see. I tested Super Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land from start to finish now. No bug Wink
______________________
I'm testing Super Mario World: The Lost Levels in MSU-1 from start to finish. Please. Don't make a Super Mario World: The Lost Levels's cover before to have finished it. Thanks! Wink

Awesome, That's great that there are no bugs for Mario World: Return to Dinosaur Land
:-D.

Do not worries, I will not make a cover art for the lost levels before you beat the game. You have my word. Smile
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Fri 15 May 2020 - 12:02

Polargames. I played Super Metroid Phazon in MSU-1 from start to finish. Not even a bug! Wink

Despite some small bugs, it's the same thing in the version without MSU-1 Wink
_________________________________
Two Super Punch-Out!! covers Wink
MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Super_23

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Super_24


Last edited by Brutapode89 on Sun 17 May 2020 - 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Fri 15 May 2020 - 23:17

Awesome, Congrats on the no major bugs, :-D and also on your cover art :-D. Keep up the great work. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Thu 28 May 2020 - 15:57

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Star_o10

Cover Art for Star Ocean, All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google. It is in my drive as well. :-D
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Brutapode89 on Tue 2 Jun 2020 - 18:33

Polargames wrote:MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Star_o10

Cover Art for Star Ocean, All rights belong to their respected parties, I just found this on google. It is in my drive as well. :-D

Nice! Very Happy
____________________
After Super Mario World: The Lost Levels, I'll try with Brutal Mario World (Demo 7) in MSU-1 Wink
____________________
New covers!
MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 The_le18

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 The_le19

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Star_f10

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Star_f11
Brutapode89
Brutapode89
Wish Fairy
Wish Fairy

Since : 2019-10-06

Back to top Go down

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Empty Re: MSU1 Cover Art

Post by Polargames on Thu 2 Jul 2020 - 21:29

Nice work Brutapode89 Very Happy, I really like the Zelda DX cover. Its sweet. I see you have played brutal Mario, is that a solid game in terms of MSU-1 code? No major issues correct. :-)
Polargames
Polargames

MSU1 Cover Art - Page 4 Image112

Since : 2018-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum