TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD) Empty TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD)

(MSU-MD version demo)

-  Patches-  

Use MD+ for MegaSD, Mega Everdrive Pro & Genesis Plus GX
Use MSU-MD for MiSTer & X Series Everdrive w/ physical Sega CD unit

MD+ Patch (by PepilloPEV):
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j4TwaOsoeuvYV5f2Mm0b2xiS0NUKKLdC
(patch derived from ArcadeTV's source code)

MSU-MD Patch v0.2 (by ArcadeTV):
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IraG03ZHrozUKFJTmqaPdApSP0u1O-j9/view?usp=sharing

-  MD+ Audio Pack  -

MD+ Turtles In Time Arcade Sound Pack (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/I3g00IpB#o8YrzR8yymIm2N8RTt2PEDj4VgaqgrRHB2SdAHNDeZE

-  MSU-MD Audio Packs  -

MSU-MD Turtles In Time Arcade Sound Pack (by Relikk):
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/9zRxHCbC#atWTIQSFUrGehYXmm3nhEz3frwS8KNEWXmnCuBjDGH8

MSU-MD Remixed Sound Pack (by pepodmc):
Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WsnBt8R6wkd3nGiSKpzBh1Jd2gNUU2aD/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by pepillopev on Wed 7 Jul 2021 - 10:29; edited 20 times in total
pev

TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD) Image211

Since : 2017-10-16

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD) :: Comments

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 14:10 by pev

@ToAll Both patches have ArcadeTV's boss music fix. If you want to use Pyron's color hack; this can be applied like this...

#1 Apply MD+ BPS patch to clean rom
#2 Apply Pyron Color Hack IPS patch to MD+ rom
#3 Fix ROM CRC (otherwise, you will get red screen)
#4 Enjoy!

UPDATE: Ooops, I re-uploaded the BPS patch. It had cheats on. My bad. Corrected on  03.22.2021 @ 1:22pm CST.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:05 by SuperFeistyFox

Question cause I haven't tried yet: is the music pack for MSU-MD users from the Arcade version? I usually prefer official OST's such as Arcade and official CD's over fan made remixes.

Back to top Go down

Polargames

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:11 by Polargames

SuperFeistyFox wrote:Question cause I haven't tried yet: is the music pack for MSU-MD users from the Arcade version? I usually prefer official OST's such as Arcade and official CD's over fan made remixes.

More then likely yes it is. While there is a small chance for substitutions more often then inot everything is 100% what is stated on patches for this site. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:12 by SuperFeistyFox

Just tried it. Dang it, it's not; it's remixed. I wish we had an arcade pack for MSU-MD users.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:16 by Relikk

SuperFeistyFox wrote:Question cause I haven't tried yet: is the music pack for MSU-MD users from the Arcade version? I usually prefer official OST's such as Arcade and official CD's over fan made remixes.

Nope. There are some in there (that sound like my MSU1 tracks), but overall it's remixed.

EDIT: Which you've already found out.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:19 by SuperFeistyFox

Relikk wrote:

Nope. There are some in there (that sound like my MSU1 tracks), but overall it's remixed.

EDIT: Which you've already found out.

Would you mind making converting your MD+ Arcade music pack for MSU-MD users? No big deal, just my preference.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 18:32 by Relikk

I don't mind doing it. It's just a matter of extending loops and an overall volume adjustment, if necessary. The only problem is that I won't be able to do it until tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 19:32 by SuperFeistyFox

Relikk wrote:I don't mind doing it. It's just a matter of extending loops and an overall volume adjustment, if necessary. The only problem is that I won't be able to do it until tomorrow.

No rush. Take your time. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:27 by pepodmc

- VIDEO MOVED TO TOP -

Can you add the video to the main post, please? and update the music pack link too.

Updated music pack with some fixes:

- LINK MOVED TO TOP -

The tracks of this music pack are extended.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:34 by pev

@pepodmc Newer MSU-MD video demo and sound pack have been moved to the top. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:44 by pepodmc

The patch needed one more version...
Arcade TV planned to do one more version of the patch because the first stage boss has a rumble sound before it appears (muted in v0.2) and Arcade TV wanted to fix it doing a version with two boss tracks, one for stage 1 only with the rumble sound included in the track itself, and other without it for the rest of the bosses.

We will need to update the soundpacks when the v0.3 is ready, because the tracklist will have one more track.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:45 by pev

pepodmc wrote:The patch needed one more version...
Yes, I am aware of the “no rumble” bug during Relikk’s testing. Relikk and I also keep up with ArcadeTV’s Twitter posts. We also frequent his GitHub page for updates. Any updates that are seen there will be reflected here accordingly. No worries.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:52 by pev

pepodmc wrote: We will need to update the soundpacks when the v0.3 is ready, because the tracklist will have one more track.
Yup, for your pack I see it will be a tad difficult due to rebalancing the extended tracks for the real hardware folks. On the MegaSD side, making the changes won’t pose any difficulty when v0.3 is out.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:54 by pepodmc

pepillopev wrote:Yes, I am aware of the “no rumble” bug during Relikk’s testing. Relikk and I also keep up with ArcadeTV’s Twitter posts. We also frequent his GitHub page for updates. Any updates that are seen there will be reflected here accordingly. No worries.
I already uploaded the gameplay because the lack of the rumble sound its insignificant for the viewers (a 2 seconds sound), it will be practically the same. And its only on stage 1 boss.

pepillopev wrote:Yup, for your pack I see it will be a tad difficult due to rebalancing the extended tracks for the real hardware folks. On the MegaSD side, making the changes won’t pose any difficulty when v0.3 is out.
If i make the track with a smaller lenght (like 1:40 seconds, first stage boss is really easy) i think that it will not be a problem, but its just a matter of testing.[/quote]

Last edited by pepodmc on Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 22:58 by pev

pepodmc wrote: I already uploaded the gameplay because the lack of the rumble sound its insignificant for the viewers (a 2 seconds sound), it will be practically the same. And its only on stage 1 boss.
Your video is ok as it is. Just do not post links in your YouTube video description that contains ROMs. Otherwise, I will remove the video.

Relikk and I discussed this “rumble bug”. We decided to post the game in its v0.2 form. It is a minor bug that does not affect gameplay or the experience much. Yes we know only first boss is affected. Both of us played the whole game earlier looking for bugs too.
Wink

Last edited by pepillopev on Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 23:20; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 22 Mar 2021 - 23:03 by pev

pepodmc wrote:If i make the track with a smaller lenght (like 1:40 seconds, first stage boss is really easy) i think that it will not be a problem, but its just a matter of testing.
TMNT - The Hyperstone Heist (MD+ & MSU-MD) 1f44d

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 7:19 by Relikk

Arcade soundtrack for MSU-MD added.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue 23 Mar 2021 - 11:58 by SuperFeistyFox

Relikk wrote:Arcade soundtrack for MSU-MD added.

Cool! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post Sun 27 Jun 2021 - 23:56 by Loukey

Anybody have the MSU-MD patch still?

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 1:33 by pev

Loukey wrote:Anybody still have a copy of arcadetv's patch?
I can post it later today. I’m no where near my PC to do so now. If you need the patch sooner, you can search archive.org to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 7:47 by Loukey

pepillopev wrote:
Loukey wrote:Anybody still have a copy of arcadetv's patch?
I can post it later today. I’m no where near my PC to do so now. If you need the patch sooner, you can search archive.org to get it.

No rush from me; I’d already have gotten this and the other if I was in a rush. Smile Thank you for maintaining these!

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 28 Jun 2021 - 10:53 by pev

@ToAll Ok, missed fixing some MSU-MD links. TMNT is good.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon 5 Jul 2021 - 12:25 by Johnpv

Hi all I'm trying to apply the MSU-MD patch for this, but I keep getting the error that this patch is not for this rom. I'm using FLIPs and the CRC of my rom matches what the patch has in the name. I've tried this with every TMNT rom I can find for the Genesis and none of them work. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Mon 5 Jul 2021 - 13:30 by Relikk

You're correct. You can use this one.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next