Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers RELOAD + Arcade Graphics + MSU-1

Go down

Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers RELOAD + Arcade Graphics + MSU-1 Empty Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers RELOAD + Arcade Graphics + MSU-1

The reload patch adds saveRAM support for high scores and the same speed as Street Fighter 2 Turbo. This is also merged with Proteus' arcade colour patch and the MSU-1 patch. Apply to a headerless USA rom.

Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers RELOAD + Arcade Graphics + MSU-1 98403119_ssf2_msu1-240218-164046

RELOAD + Arcade colour + MSU-1 IPS

Last edited by Mike Prince Sharpe on Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 18:02; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating video)
Mike Prince Sharpe
Mike Prince Sharpe
Snap Dragon
Snap Dragon

Since : 2022-03-29

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers RELOAD + Arcade Graphics + MSU-1 :: Comments

Post Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 14:06 by GeneralMorden

Basically a good colorpatch, but i dont like the Vegas Stage(black background color changed to grey😢)

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 14:41 by Relikk

Howcome it's not using the v6 patch?

Back to top Go down

Mike Prince Sharpe

Post Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 16:46 by Mike Prince Sharpe

Relikk wrote:How come it's not using the v6 patch?
It actually does, I hadn't updated the music pack I was using that was available on here at the time I made the video but if you download the patch and apply it with the current music packs available here on Zeldix then you will indeed get the heavy damage music, version 6.

Back to top Go down

Post Wed 21 Feb 2024 - 19:20 by ycmwan

Cubear made the arcade color and Heavy Damage msu 2 years ago, Only one reload patch is needed.
https://www.zeldix.net/t1455p150-super-street-fighter-ii-the-new-challengers#44702

Back to top Go down

Mike Prince Sharpe

Post Thu 22 Feb 2024 - 18:02 by Mike Prince Sharpe

Relikk wrote:Howcome it's not using the v6 patch?

I've updated the video to the latest arcade music pack.

Back to top Go down

Relikk

Post Fri 23 Feb 2024 - 4:24 by Relikk

Ah, there we go. Much better.

Back to top Go down