Go down

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Patch by PepilloPEV/Conn:
Patch Link (US, JAP, EURO)

PCM's by Relikk:
Arcade Soundtrack PCM's, [ Backup Link ]
Arranged Soundtrack PCM's, [ Backup Link ]

PCM/WAV Tools:
PeV's JSON Volume Adjuster + loop points batch file [for S-DD1 sd2snes firmware until volume boost is fixed, arcade and arranged]
Relikk's wav2msu + loop points batch files [arcade and arranged]

Track Number and Descriptions:
Track Map

Notes:
As there are regional differences with regard to character names, inside the patch zip there are patches for US/Euro Alpha 2 (sfa2) and for the Japanese version, Zero 2 (sfz2). You can apply the patch that is relevant to your preferred version of the game.

There are two patches for each version. Since the original SNES ROM cuts the music between rounds, unlike the arcade version, there is a patch to mimic the original ROM's behaviour by cutting the music when a K.O. occurs at the end of the round. This patch can be found in the patches/normal folder. There is a second patch that mimics the arcade version by having the music play continuously between rounds. The video above uses this patch. It can be found in the patches/music-always folder.

Inside the JSON Volume Adjuster RAR there are two batch files for instantly renaming the PCM's for either Alpha 2, or Zero 2. The default names are for Alpha 2, so if you want to use the PCM's for Zero 2, use the batch file called "renameTOsfz2". If you want to switch back for use with Alpha 2, use the "renameTOsfa2" batch file.

Last edited by Relikk on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 5:12; edited 3 times in total
Relikk

Since : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Street Fighter Alpha 2 :: Comments

Post on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 14:00 by pepillopev

@RealGaea Redownload the patch zip file and you will find the EURO patches for both game behavior types (mimic SNES or mimic arcade versions).
Only minor issue, since PAL is slower than NTSC, the game introduction is out of sync with the game. This would have to be fixed on the PCM side (redo the game intro and slow the music down?). Hopefully, you will find someone that can do this for you. Much luck.

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 3 Jan 2019 - 16:14 by RealGaea

pepillopev wrote:@RealGaea
Only minor issue, since PAL is slower than NTSC, the game introduction is out of sync with the game. This would have to be fixed on the PCM side (redo the game intro and slow the music down?). Hopefully, you will find someone that can do this for you. Much luck.

THANK YOU. I can endure the desync in the intro anyway, my goal was that no region shouldn't left out. I'll recommend this page to my hack friends. Have a fruitful 2019!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum